Astronauts Launch World of Tanks into Space
To celebrate the launch of World of Tanks 1.0, the game was fittingly shot to the stars aboard the Soyuz MS-08 spacecraft. It carried astronauts Drew Feustel, Ricky Arnold, and Oleg Artemyev, bound for the International Space Station (ISS). To mark this occasion, the ISS crew have launched an out-of-this-world Stellar Bonus in-game event starting April 12th, for just one (Earth) day. Created in cooperation with Rocket and Space Corporation Energia, players simply log-in to their World of Tanks account and play one battle between April 12, 11:20 UTC and April 13, 11:20 UTC to claim their Stellar Bonus of valuable in-game boosters.
What the Stellar Bonus nets you:
- +100% combat XP personal reserve (1 hour)
- +300% crew XP personal reserve (1 hour)
- +300% free XP personal reserve (1 hour)
- +50% credits personal reserve (1 hour)
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brave Frontier Mobile Review
- I didn’t really think much of Brave Frontier at first. I thought it would be the Farmville of the mobile app world, overplayed and hyped.
- Sony Online Entertainment Announces Player Studio
- Sony Online Entertainment revealed today their plans for Player Studio, a player-driven marketplace.
- Valkyria Chronicles: PC version reaches top charts on Steam
- Yesterday, Valkyria Chronicles™ released for PC via digital download, and during its first 24 hours on sale blew all forecasts and predictio...