Astronauts Launch World of Tanks into Space
To celebrate the launch of World of Tanks 1.0, the game was fittingly shot to the stars aboard the Soyuz MS-08 spacecraft. It carried astronauts Drew Feustel, Ricky Arnold, and Oleg Artemyev, bound for the International Space Station (ISS). To mark this occasion, the ISS crew have launched an out-of-this-world Stellar Bonus in-game event starting April 12th, for just one (Earth) day. Created in cooperation with Rocket and Space Corporation Energia, players simply log-in to their World of Tanks account and play one battle between April 12, 11:20 UTC and April 13, 11:20 UTC to claim their Stellar Bonus of valuable in-game boosters.
What the Stellar Bonus nets you:
- +100% combat XP personal reserve (1 hour)
- +300% crew XP personal reserve (1 hour)
- +300% free XP personal reserve (1 hour)
- +50% credits personal reserve (1 hour)
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels II is Being Featured by Facebook
- After the second anniversary of League of Angels II, we learned that the game from Yoozoo is now being featured on Facebook.
- Age of Wulin: Mount Hua tournament commences on June 20th
- WEBZEN, a global leader in free-to-play MMORPGs, announces that the very first battle of the anticipated Mount Hua tournament will take place ...
- Elsword goes K-Pop with Megastars Gfriend
- Today KOG Games is outfitting Elsword with dance moves and outfits made popular by K-Pop super group GFriend.