Astronauts Launch World of Tanks into Space
To celebrate the launch of World of Tanks 1.0, the game was fittingly shot to the stars aboard the Soyuz MS-08 spacecraft. It carried astronauts Drew Feustel, Ricky Arnold, and Oleg Artemyev, bound for the International Space Station (ISS). To mark this occasion, the ISS crew have launched an out-of-this-world Stellar Bonus in-game event starting April 12th, for just one (Earth) day. Created in cooperation with Rocket and Space Corporation Energia, players simply log-in to their World of Tanks account and play one battle between April 12, 11:20 UTC and April 13, 11:20 UTC to claim their Stellar Bonus of valuable in-game boosters.
What the Stellar Bonus nets you:
- +100% combat XP personal reserve (1 hour)
- +300% crew XP personal reserve (1 hour)
- +300% free XP personal reserve (1 hour)
- +50% credits personal reserve (1 hour)
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dauntless Begins Their Open Beta in May
- Dauntless, the free-to-play Behemoth-hunting title will officially be entering the Open Beta phase this May.
- Broforce: User-Generated Island Discovered
- In a shocking development from the world of Broforce, a mysterious new User-Generated Island has been discovered just off the coast of the Bro...
- Echo Arena may become Virtual Reality’s first successful e-sport
- Echo Arena, the multiplayer spinoff of Ready At Dawn’s “Lone Echo” may become the world’s first popular Virtual Reality e-sport.