Star Conflict Update: New Beginning
StarGem Inc. and Gaijin Entertainment released an update, codenamed “Journey”, for Star Conflict, their intergalactic MMO action game. It brings many important changes that will roll out gradually, including a redesign of their leveling system. Players will earn new ranks, receive new spaceships and active modules throughout the story campaign as they explore the universe. Star Conflict’s “Journey” will take place gradually to ensure proper balancing, but during the implementation of the full update, from December 19th through January 18th, all players’ flotillas will be replenished with a free new ship Object NY18. When entering the game, pilots will receive a special container daily with the ship’s parts in it and must assemble it. Resembling a flying saucer, Object NY18 can intercept the control of enemy missiles and direct them to desired targets. It also boasts the ability to create a temporary spherical shield behind which the Allies can hide from enemy fire. Object NY18 will suit both beginners and experienced pilots. Depending on the number of selected modules, its rank can be changed from 5th to 15th.
Existing ships within the fleet will be improved over time but pilots can already try out almost dozen modules, guns and more for their Command fighters. Those who cannot get their hands on the newest ships at the top 16th rank will be able to acquire them faster by completing special tasks in January. And finally, from Dec. 19th through Jan. 9th, players can earn xenochips and galactic standards by taking part in tournaments, completing tasks, and simply winning battles. Also for the holiday season, there is a 50% discount on all goods in the store.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brick-Force: Season 4 is Live
- Infernum announces Brick Force's Season 4 launch with the first of three major updates.
- TERA Introduces Factions, New Zones, Evolved Political System
- En Masse Entertainment, a player-driven publisher focused on delivering fun and innovative online games, announced today that the upcoming “...
- The Banner Saga 2 Announced
- Stoic, an independent game development company and Versus Evil, one of the leading independent video game publishers, officially confirmed tha...