Ark: Survival Evolved – First Look (Free Weekend)
Ark: Survival Evolved is an adventure MMORPG where players assume the role of a stranded male or female whose primary goal is survival, but there is one other thing. The entire island you’be been stranded on is inhabited by an array of different dinosaurs, some of which don’t take kindly to invasions upon their territory. In Ark: Survival Evolved, players will need to use their wits in order to live in such a harsh, new environment.
Normally this game would cost you $29 on steam but this past weekend (August 27th – 30th) Ark was free to try on steam.
Ark: Survival Evolved is developed by Studio Wildcard, Instinct Games, and several other game companies and is currently in an early access state of developement.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Rune: Now Launched Into Open Alpha
- Heroes of Rune is an epic new casual game fusing elements of Multiplayer RPG and MOBA style gameplay. Team up with friends for Quests, Raid ch...
- Legacy of Atlantis Officially Launches Tomorrow
- After spending time going over the feedback from their CBT, VALOFE is ready to show off what they learned from their fanbase.
- Doom Multiplayer Beta Preview
- The first thing I noticed when getting into the game, is that they followed the trends of the last generation of successful FPS games.