Ark: Survival Evolved – First Look (Free Weekend)
Ark: Survival Evolved is an adventure MMORPG where players assume the role of a stranded male or female whose primary goal is survival, but there is one other thing. The entire island you’be been stranded on is inhabited by an array of different dinosaurs, some of which don’t take kindly to invasions upon their territory. In Ark: Survival Evolved, players will need to use their wits in order to live in such a harsh, new environment.
Normally this game would cost you $29 on steam but this past weekend (August 27th – 30th) Ark was free to try on steam.
Ark: Survival Evolved is developed by Studio Wildcard, Instinct Games, and several other game companies and is currently in an early access state of developement.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crimson Blades cross in Vindictus
- Vindictus (North America) has released the Crimson Blades update, adding new PvP modes to the game.
- Fire Island Arriving Soon For Digimon Masters
- For one month, Digimon Masters players can challenge the File Island, plus other new encounters, starting April 9.
- Aura Kingdom: The Dark Legion Update Now Available
- Aeria Games is excited to announce a new update to its wildly popular anime MMORPG Aura Kingdom. The world of Azuria remains largely undiscove...