Ark: Survival Evolved – First Look (Free Weekend)
Ark: Survival Evolved is an adventure MMORPG where players assume the role of a stranded male or female whose primary goal is survival, but there is one other thing. The entire island you’be been stranded on is inhabited by an array of different dinosaurs, some of which don’t take kindly to invasions upon their territory. In Ark: Survival Evolved, players will need to use their wits in order to live in such a harsh, new environment.
Normally this game would cost you $29 on steam but this past weekend (August 27th – 30th) Ark was free to try on steam.
Ark: Survival Evolved is developed by Studio Wildcard, Instinct Games, and several other game companies and is currently in an early access state of developement.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar Gives Back To The Community
- Carbine’s philosophy of “The Devs Are Listening” extends beyond those that are creating the game; it’s also a mantra the Community tea...
- Silkroad Online Adds Unprecedented Amount of New Avatars
- Leading online game developer and publisher, Joymax, today announced it will introduce an extraordinary six new avatars for its celebrated MMO...
- Spirit Tales announces open beta and giveaway
- KoramGame has announced that Spirit Tales will begin its open beta on April 25.