Ship of Heroes Reveals Sword Blossom’s Backstory
This weekend marked the 15th anniversary of the launch of City of Heroes, the revolutionary Superhero MMORPG. Ship of Heroes honored that anniversary by going over the backstory for one of their “big five” superheroes, Sword Blossom. The five heroes that are the top of the food chain are Ambassador, Strikewell, Meltdown, Sword Blossom and Iris. Sword Blossom rose to prominence in 2440, during a Promethean sneak attack. Their leader, Dr. Cornish set up bases and secret passages deep within the ship, that is hidden from normal detection. The Prometheans had been hidden for decades at this point.
Instead of fighting back the Nagdellians, Sword Blossom realized the importance of the ships generators and life-support systems, and though the Engineering section was normally safe, this Promethean attack was directed at the passive Engineering personnel. Only a few of them survived, and many more were converted into more Prometheans, creating more of those cyborgs than ever before. Since then, Sword Blossom has become Chief Engineer, rebuilding the department, putting more combat-oriented personnel in this sector, to defend it better in the future. The link below has further details on Sword Blossom.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knight’s Fable releases four new legendary heroes
- The 2014 top free to play MMORPG game Knight’s Fable released four new heroes last week. These four new guys all have noble descent and a le...
- The Secret World Review
- The Secret World is one combat system short of being an excellent, long lasting title. It’s not quite there yet, but almost.
- ROCCAT Signs Up Heroes of the Storm Team
- German peripheral manufacturer ROCCAT makes a commitment to Blizzard’s latest MOBA title, Heroes of the Storm, by signing up “WELL MET.&qu...