SamuTale Releases Livestock Update
SamuTale launched a new update recently, that introduces livestock and other improvements to the game. With this comes mechanics to catch wild chickens, a feeding system that makes the chickens eat in real-time, as well as a breeding system. Players can craft a throwing net, feeding trough, chicken coop and more in this update. The developers also improved the graphics with dynamic clouds, physical sun and moon, light rays, and an increased view distance.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Titanfall PC Review - Not Worth the Price
- OnRPG's Abubakr takes a critical look at the highly anticipated Titanfall, an FPS by Respawn Entertainment and Electronic Arts.
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained: PAX Prime Panel Announced
- Robot Entertainment is hosting its first PAX Prime panel and will be chatting with fans about all things Robot. Hear some of the history behin...
- 2014 MMO Predictions - Console MMO Wars and Happy MOBA Players
- I mean, back in 2010, shortly before World of Warcraft: Cataclysm was released, I told my friend that they’ll make an expansion that will h...