SamuTale Releases Livestock Update
SamuTale launched a new update recently, that introduces livestock and other improvements to the game. With this comes mechanics to catch wild chickens, a feeding system that makes the chickens eat in real-time, as well as a breeding system. Players can craft a throwing net, feeding trough, chicken coop and more in this update. The developers also improved the graphics with dynamic clouds, physical sun and moon, light rays, and an increased view distance.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Annihilation mode for Loadout revealed
- Edge of Reality, the creators by their upcoming F2P third-person shooter title, Loadout, has just released a new gameplay trailer featuring an...
- Nosgoth: Halloween Event Now Available
- From 27th October players will be able to celebrate Halloween in the one week Nosgoth event, Devil’s Night. For a limited time gamers will h...
- Balanced Media Technology (BMT) Interview
- This year, I had a very unique meeting opportunity at PAX West. . . a meeting I couldn't pass up.