SamuTale Releases Livestock Update
SamuTale launched a new update recently, that introduces livestock and other improvements to the game. With this comes mechanics to catch wild chickens, a feeding system that makes the chickens eat in real-time, as well as a breeding system. Players can craft a throwing net, feeding trough, chicken coop and more in this update. The developers also improved the graphics with dynamic clouds, physical sun and moon, light rays, and an increased view distance.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Project Cars Reveals Four New Tracks & Delay
- Project Cars has revealed four new tracks today, on the wake of their revelation yesterday that the game's release would be delayed again...
- Hirez Roundup #10
- Man, we just can't have nice things, can we? That's all I've heard on the Internet this week, was kvetching.
- Paradox Interactive Acquires White Wolf Publishing
- Paradox Interactive, a global games developer and publisher, today announced the acquisition of White Wolf Publishing from CCP Games.