SamuTale Releases Livestock Update
SamuTale launched a new update recently, that introduces livestock and other improvements to the game. With this comes mechanics to catch wild chickens, a feeding system that makes the chickens eat in real-time, as well as a breeding system. Players can craft a throwing net, feeding trough, chicken coop and more in this update. The developers also improved the graphics with dynamic clouds, physical sun and moon, light rays, and an increased view distance.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wizards of the Coast Details: MTG: Arena Economy
- Today, Wizards of the Coast revealed a developer blog with information that many MTG players have been curious about: The Economy.
- Bots Review
- Bots is Acclaim's take on the popular mech genre but rather than a full fledged MMORPG like Age of Armor, Bots is closer to Exteel, by NC...
- Genre-bending Prime World Enters Open Beta
- After many open beta weekends, the wait is finally over. The award-winning Prime World just entered its full 24/7 Open Beta.