SamuTale Releases Livestock Update
SamuTale launched a new update recently, that introduces livestock and other improvements to the game. With this comes mechanics to catch wild chickens, a feeding system that makes the chickens eat in real-time, as well as a breeding system. Players can craft a throwing net, feeding trough, chicken coop and more in this update. The developers also improved the graphics with dynamic clouds, physical sun and moon, light rays, and an increased view distance.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Galactic Junk League Open Alpha Begins
- Pixel Federation has announced that its multiplayer "space trash combat simulator," Galactic Junk League, is now in open alpha.
- Omnimon Arrives in Digimon Masters
- Joymax has announced another update this week - new content for Digimon Masters Online.
- Space Engineers: Massive Updates Incoming
- In the continuing effort to deliver the best gameplay experience for nearly a million players on PC, independent developer Keen Software House...