RWBY Deckbuilding Game Launches Today
80Arcade has teamed up with Rooster Teeth today to launch a new RWBY game – RWBY Deckbuilding Game, which is a new breed of digital card game. They bring the anime-style franchise of RWBy to life where players build a deck during the game to defeat an assortment of foes or join forces in raids to take down incredible villains. There are no packs or boosters to chase, and each expansion is a complete and unique experience right out of the box. RWBY Deckbuilding Game is available now for free on PC via Steam and Android.
“At 80Arcade, we strive to develop games that are easy to learn but hard to master, and couple them with stunning art and intricate themes,” said Matthew Scott, Partner at 80Arcade. “RWBY’s unique set of characters is a natural fit for a competitive card game, and we’re thrilled to bring the game to RWBY’s passionate fan-base.”
RWBY Deckbuilding Game is a new digital card game set in the world of Remnant, bringing the characters of RWBY to life. Players battle with fan-favorites Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang, Jaune, Nora, Pyrrha, or Ren as they upgrade decks for victory.
Players build their decks as they play by buying cards from a shared pool to create powerful synergies and conquer their opponents and powerful in-game bosses.
Play against the AI or with up to three friends in Quick Match or invite only games.
Unlock Relic Adventure mode which allows players to challenge the AI to defeat the diabolical boss and win the Relic frame version of their cards.
Purchase Raids that offer players the opportunity to team up with friends or other players to take down mighty villains and earn incredible rewards
“I’m so excited for RWBY fans to play this game and experience RWBY in a whole new way,” said Kerry Shawcross, writer/director of RWBY. “The RWBY Deckbuilding Game gives RWBY fans a new way to experience the world of Remnant.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shot Online News - SOWC Introduces Tournament Competitions
- Webzen announces that its latest update for Shot Online is now live, introducing the Shot Online World Championship (SOWC).
- Star Trek Online Community Raises $35K for Pop Culture Hero Coalition
- The Star Trek Online community has raised over $35,000 for Pop Culture Hero Coalition, an anti-bullying organization founded by Chase Masterso
- Tactical Monsters Available Now on Steam
- Camex Games announced today that their Tactical Monsters strategy game has now gone live on Steam.