Tales of Wind Slated to Bring a Heartwarming Story to Mobile in April
Tales of Wind is an upcoming Mobile MMORPG coming from Neocraft, that is set in the land of Arlesdore. Tales of Wind will be arriving on Android/iOS devices at the end of April 2019. Demons appeared on this continent thousands of years ago, and the ones known as “Calamity Lieges” were the strongest of all. It’s up to the player to discover the truth behind their appearance and ultimately save the world. Four character classes await during character creation – Warrior, Mage, Assassinator, and Cleric.
Players will defeat monsters and seal their essence into Soul Cards, which can be used to harness that power, by transforming the adventurer into the summoned monster. There will also PVP, PVE, and GvG (Guild vs. Guild) events to tackle, so there is something for everyone. Besides the mysterious dungeons players can explore, there are also more than 20 different casual activities, including racing, shooting, quizzes and etc. Players are able to change their outfits and capture cute mounts in this open world. Players can pre-register on Google Play, Apple Store, or in the link below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu Expansion Trailer Revealed: Become Legends
- Information from E3 is coming in at full force for the new Age of Wushu expansion, Legends of Mount Hua, including a brand new trailer.
- Strife Preview
- Even throughout 2014 there are many games of this genre to look out for including Strife by S2Games. The game is currently in its closed beta ...
- Dragon Nest Unleashes the Green Dragon
- Nexon has released a new video, showing off the new Ultimate Weapon in Dragon Nest, the Green Dragon.