Tales of Wind Slated to Bring a Heartwarming Story to Mobile in April
Tales of Wind is an upcoming Mobile MMORPG coming from Neocraft, that is set in the land of Arlesdore. Tales of Wind will be arriving on Android/iOS devices at the end of April 2019. Demons appeared on this continent thousands of years ago, and the ones known as “Calamity Lieges” were the strongest of all. It’s up to the player to discover the truth behind their appearance and ultimately save the world. Four character classes await during character creation – Warrior, Mage, Assassinator, and Cleric.
Players will defeat monsters and seal their essence into Soul Cards, which can be used to harness that power, by transforming the adventurer into the summoned monster. There will also PVP, PVE, and GvG (Guild vs. Guild) events to tackle, so there is something for everyone. Besides the mysterious dungeons players can explore, there are also more than 20 different casual activities, including racing, shooting, quizzes and etc. Players are able to change their outfits and capture cute mounts in this open world. Players can pre-register on Google Play, Apple Store, or in the link below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Overwatch - The Sombra ARG So Far
- Blizzard knew how much people wanted to be part of the Overwatch story and came up with an ARG.
- Wargaming Launches Professional eSports League
- Wargaming begins its own professional league for World of Tanks players.
- Elsword Launches the Final Chapter in Dungeons of Sander Saga
- Kill3rCombo announces new content arriving in Elsword that includes two new dungeons, two fields, and a level cap increase.