Tales of Wind Slated to Bring a Heartwarming Story to Mobile in April
Tales of Wind is an upcoming Mobile MMORPG coming from Neocraft, that is set in the land of Arlesdore. Tales of Wind will be arriving on Android/iOS devices at the end of April 2019. Demons appeared on this continent thousands of years ago, and the ones known as “Calamity Lieges” were the strongest of all. It’s up to the player to discover the truth behind their appearance and ultimately save the world. Four character classes await during character creation – Warrior, Mage, Assassinator, and Cleric.
Players will defeat monsters and seal their essence into Soul Cards, which can be used to harness that power, by transforming the adventurer into the summoned monster. There will also PVP, PVE, and GvG (Guild vs. Guild) events to tackle, so there is something for everyone.¬†Besides the mysterious dungeons players can explore, there are also more than 20 different casual activities, including racing, shooting, quizzes and etc. Players are able to change their outfits and capture cute mounts in this open world. Players can pre-register on Google Play, Apple Store, or in the link below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- King of Wushu: PS4 Trailers and initial release date revealed
- At the Sony conference in Shanghai last week, representatives from Sony laid out plans for the future of the PS4 gaming console in the People‚...
- Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies unleashes Christmas Nightmare
- Brains are on the menu this season, as free-to-play shooter Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies prepares to roll out a gruelling and ghoulish update
- Crowfall: New RPG/Strategy MMO Hybrid Project On Kickstarter
- Independent game developer, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc. today launched a Kickstarter campaign to crowdfund its highly-anticipated Massively M...