Nosgoth: New playable character “Prophet” now available
Ahead of E3, Square Enix is excited to announce the Prophet as the latest character to be joining the Human roster in Nosgoth, from today. Attendees at E3 this year will be able to get hands-on in the dark fantasy world of Humans vs. Vampires, where the new character class will be playable within the City of the Razielim, a brand new map set in the underground for the very first time.
The Human character, Prophet, delivers severe damage to Vampire characters, with her blood curses and magical abilities. Using tainted blood as weapons, bullets dipped in the fluid carry wicked hexes that the Prophet can use against the Vampires. Dual handguns are their weapons of choice and they can select between three unique types:
Dual pistols – Two finely crafted flintlock pistols
Heavy pistols – Heavier Flintlocks that deal more damaging, but fire more slowly
Quick pistols – Lightweight flintlocks that can fire rapidly at the cost of power
As the first class to wield dual weapons along with the ability to use powerful curses and magic, the Prophet is a welcome addition to any team with both supporting and offensive capabilities to aid her allies and devastate her enemies.
Soon to be available after the new character update will be four new terrifyingly striking skins, which allow players to customise a stand out Nosgoth experience, in the fight for supremacy and survival.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Video Games, Piracy, & Plagiarism: Threats to the Industry
- In this internet-powered era, it's likely that most people under the age of 30 have enjoyed pirated entertainment.
- Dungeon Fighter Online makes a unexpected return by Neople
- Suddenly, out of nowhere... It has returned! The ever-popular MMO Beat 'Em Up, Dungeon Fighter Online (DFO) has been revealed recently by...
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns First Beta Weekend Event goes Live August 7
- The first publicly accessible beta will get a preview at gamescom then launch as the first official Beta Weekend Event.