RuneScape NXT and 2016 Dev Preview Interview
DizzyPW attends the 15th anniversary of RuneScape in London. At the event he had a chance to speak meet a multitude of RuneScape legends including original designers the Gower Brothers, and current lead designer, Dave Osborne. Here we learned in greater detail their plans for 2016 including merging stories from their new titles, the massive visual overhaul for NXT, a peek into the future of elite skills and extended end-game, new events, new zones, and plenty more!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- World Tour Fishing Opens for Business!
- GamesCampus announces the launch of open beta for World Tour Fishing, an MMO fishing game.
- Requiem Review
- With its unique ‘horror’ atmosphere and top notch graphics, Requiem is worth the download if you’re looking for something a bit differe...
- Bigpoint Reveals New Information on Universal Monsters Online
- Bigpoint announced new details on its upcoming browser-based MOBA, Universal Monsters Online.