RuneScape NXT and 2016 Dev Preview Interview
DizzyPW attends the 15th anniversary of RuneScape in London. At the event he had a chance to speak meet a multitude of RuneScape legends including original designers the Gower Brothers, and current lead designer, Dave Osborne. Here we learned in greater detail their plans for 2016 including merging stories from their new titles, the massive visual overhaul for NXT, a peek into the future of elite skills and extended end-game, new events, new zones, and plenty more!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aeria Games Announces Aura Kingdom at Otakon 2013
- A vibrant new world of adventure is in store with Aura Kingdom from Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games!
- Eldevin: Now approved on Steam Greenlight
- Eldevin has just been Greenlit and the team are hard at work to get a number of key features ready for the launch.
- Camelot Unchained: Recent Pre-Alpha Test Runs Successfully
- Recently, City State Entertainment imitated a pre-alpha test for there upcoming MMORPG: Camelot Unchained, and today, they revealed the result...