RuneScape NXT and 2016 Dev Preview Interview
DizzyPW attends the 15th anniversary of RuneScape in London. At the event he had a chance to speak meet a multitude of RuneScape legends including original designers the Gower Brothers, and current lead designer, Dave Osborne. Here we learned in greater detail their plans for 2016 including merging stories from their new titles, the massive visual overhaul for NXT, a peek into the future of elite skills and extended end-game, new events, new zones, and plenty more!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Celebrating the Stars and Stripes - Independence Day in the West!
- In honor of Independence Day tomorrow, InnoGames will host a new event for its online role-playing game The West.
- Second Open Beta for Fantasy Earth Zero Begins Today
- Fantasy Earth Zero second open beta officially begins today on March 17. There will be no further character wipes.
- EVE Online Citadels Expansion Review
- The Citadels update is one of many that is changing the concept of owning space and having your own territory.