RuneScape NXT and 2016 Dev Preview Interview
DizzyPW attends the 15th anniversary of RuneScape in London. At the event he had a chance to speak meet a multitude of RuneScape legends including original designers the Gower Brothers, and current lead designer, Dave Osborne. Here we learned in greater detail their plans for 2016 including merging stories from their new titles, the massive visual overhaul for NXT, a peek into the future of elite skills and extended end-game, new events, new zones, and plenty more!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armored Warfare Hits 1 Million Early Access Registrations
- Obsidian Entertainment and My.com announce that more than 1 million gamers have signed up to be part of the Early Access Tests.
- Company of Heroes 2: New Ardennes Assault Video Revealed
- Today marks the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge – a battle generally regarded as the turning point of World War II and referred ...
- Dissidia Final Fantasy: Opera Omnia Japanese Version Preview
- Dissidia Final Fantasy: Opera Omnia is a free-to-play strategy game for the iOS and Android platforms.