Runes of Magic Gameplay – First Look December 2009
To Learn More about the game check out our Runes of Magic Page.
Runes of Magic is a fantasy MMORPG based on Blizzard’s World of Warcraft. With a similar interface and graphic style, RoM makes a great free alternative to WoW. Runes of Magic is a huge game that offers many unique features including the ability to duel class. Like Gates of Andaron and Allods Online, Runes of Magic has been labeled a ‘WoW clone.’ To learn more about Runes of Magic, check out the official MMOHuts Runes of Magic page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gemini Station Preview - Text Games Are Still Alive
- When MMOs were really getting big, I spent more time playing text-based MUDs, and continue to play them even to this day.
- Old School Runescape Celebrates 2nd Birthday
- Jagex, curators and creators of the popular MMORPG RuneScape have today announced that Old School RuneScape will be gaining free-to-play conte...
- Jagex Games Studio Appoints New CEO
- Jagex Games Studio, creators of the fantasy MMORPG, RuneScape, today announced the appointment of Rod Cousens to the position of CEO.