Bless Unleashed Reveals New Trailer With an Untamed World
Bandai Namco released their latest trailer for the upcoming console MMORPG, Bless Unleashed, coming in 2019. Legendary beasts await, shown off brilliantly with the Unreal Engine 4 with gorgeous landscapes and combo-driven battles. In Bless Unleashed, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America’s first console MMORPG, players can enter an open persistent world where mythical beasts roam the land with integrated players-vs-player (PVP) mode, where dangers lurk at every turn. Five classic fantasy classes will be available for players to choose, from an arcane-wielding Mage to a bloodthirsty Berserker. Interested parties can sign up for the beta below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nosgoth: Closed Beta Impressions
- This is a far cry from the Kain series: it isn’t an action beat-‘em up or tactical espionage. This is Nosgoth, a MOBA published by Square...
- Dying Light: Supporters rewarded with Top-Tier Weapons
- Today Techland launched a unique campaign for all existing Dying Light fans. As a way to thank players for their support and trust, Techland i...
- Camelot Unchained: Survey results and Q&A session today
- City State Entertainment is regaining their breath after their BSC days recently, and If you happened to miss any of it you can catch up both ...