Bless Unleashed Reveals New Trailer With an Untamed World
Bandai Namco released their latest trailer for the upcoming console MMORPG, Bless Unleashed, coming in 2019. Legendary beasts await, shown off brilliantly with the Unreal Engine 4 with gorgeous landscapes and combo-driven battles. In Bless Unleashed, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America’s first console MMORPG, players can enter an open persistent world where mythical beasts roam the land with integrated players-vs-player (PVP) mode, where dangers lurk at every turn. Five classic fantasy classes will be available for players to choose, from an arcane-wielding Mage to a bloodthirsty Berserker. Interested parties can sign up for the beta below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon’s Prophet (EU) - Auratia's Got Talent
- Auratia’s Got Talent – from creative minds and expert dancers to fearless dragon riders! With the current patch, Dragon’s Prophet opens ...
- Sudden Attack continues April of Anarchy event
- Nexon has released two new maps, two new guns, and two new female skins as part of their April of Anarchy event in Sudden Attack.
- The Aurora World Closed Beta Date Announced
- GBE Entertainment Limited has announced they will begin closed beta testing for their new MMORPG The Aurora World on March 7.