Bless Unleashed Reveals New Trailer With an Untamed World
Bandai Namco released their latest trailer for the upcoming console MMORPG, Bless Unleashed, coming in 2019. Legendary beasts await, shown off brilliantly with the Unreal Engine 4 with gorgeous landscapes and combo-driven battles. In Bless Unleashed, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America’s first console MMORPG, players can enter an open persistent world where mythical beasts roam the land with integrated players-vs-player (PVP) mode, where dangers lurk at every turn. Five classic fantasy classes will be available for players to choose, from an arcane-wielding Mage to a bloodthirsty Berserker. Interested parties can sign up for the beta below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Season 1 of MapleStory New Leaf Saga Available on Crunchyroll
- Based on Nexon’s popular free-to-play game MapleStory, the first season of animator Brain Schmoyer’s short series New Leaf Saga is now ava...
- The MMORPG Disillusionment - Buy to Play Model Takeover?
- Wait, hold on. A flat fee for all the content? Well, haven't we just come full-circle, then? That's called a box fee. We used to buy...
- Elsword "Fields of Batle": Massive New World Expansion
- Today Kill3rCombo, publisher of the hit free-to-play action MMORPG Elsword, launched a huge new content update that dramatically changes Elswo...