Romero’s Aftermath – First Look
Romero’s Aftermath is a game developed by Free Reign Entertainment currently in open beta and Steam early access
Survive against the odds in a giant sandbox MMO world featuring lush forests, dry desert plains, peaceful meadows and the eerie zombies that inhabit the world.
Scavenge for guns, supplies, survival items and crafting materials in various zones including cities, farms, military bases, abandoned outposts, forgotten rest stops and hundreds of small encampments left behind by survivors before you.
Build and protect your shelter, harvest crops, learn crafting blueprints and store your items on our server in your Global Inventory or hide them in a stash box in the world.
Aftermath is the spiritual successor to the infamous yet very popular zombie survival game Infestation: Survivor Stories formerly known as WarZ. The development team behind Infestation wanted to create a new experience for Infestation/WarZ players making sure to keep best parts of the game that made it popular, while avoiding controversial decisions and plain stupid mistakes that were previously made.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone: Knights of the Frozen Throne
- There's a release date announced for the next Hearthstone expansion, Knights of the Frozen Throne!
- Tribes Ascend Offers Double XP Event
- Hi-Rez Studios has announced they will be awarding players double experience this Memorial Day weekend, to celebrate surpassing 500,000 fans.
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC Review
- No more Captain Price or Captain Soap, for the modern warfare fans I honestly don’t think we will ever see these two heroes again.