Romero’s Aftermath is a 3D survival-horror game featuring a sandbox of opportunity for seamlessly interwoven PVP and PVE interaction.
Become a savior of humanity and take a courageous stand against the zombified nightmare.
►Making My Way: Defend against the undead across dusty deserts, abandoned cities, and derelict forests.
►Into the Wild: Earn your survival by hunting, purifying water, and crafting medical devices.
►Secret Base: Create the ultimate impenetrable line of defense with the strategic placement of mines, watch towers, reinforced walls, barricades, and much more.
►Pocketing Valuables: Experiment with hundreds of unique items found or crafted in a multitude of ways and places.
This was a free-to-play title offering optional in-game cosmetics for sale.
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Sep 24, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Free Reign Entertainment
- Publisher: Free Reign Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64 bit
- CPU: i5 2.7ghz+
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA Geforce 660+
- HDD: 4 GB
- Description: Romero's Aftermath is a 3D survival-horror game featuring a sandbox of opportunity for seamlessly interwoven PVP and PVE interaction.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert Online Launches Partner Program
- Kakao Games invites their content creators and influencers to be a part of their new Black Desert Online Partner Program.
- SMITE Patch Notes 3.6: Jing Wei Reveal
- Today marked the livestream and reveal of Smite's Patch Notes for Patch 3.6: Escape from the Underworld.
- Arctic Combat Begins Closed Beta
- Webzen has announced the beginning of Task Force 613, the first closed beta test for Arctic Combat.