Aftermath is a 3D a free to play survival horror game developed by Free Reign Entertainment and is in Open Beta for the PC. In Aftermath players can enjoy the thrill of an expansive world filled with deserts, forests, and towns that are filled with zombies in a game that is free to win. Although there are cosmetics that can be purchased and packages that will allow players to earn some in-game items faster, it is still completely possible to earn everything in the game without hitting a paywall.
In order to survive you will not only need to be a good shot, but also have excellent survival skills like hunting, cooking, trapping, and purifying water. You aren’t here to simply shoot zombies and pick up loot. You need to earn your survival. The main draw of Aftermath is its expansive PvE gameplay and events, but PvP is also supported!
Over 600 intractable and customizable items also await adventure-seeking players in this massive, zombie-filled world. Do you have what it takes to survive?
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Sep 24, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Free Reign Entertainment
- Publisher: Free Reign Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Shooter, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- +No paywall!
- +Various environments.
- +Multiple survival mechanics.
- -Limited information available.
- Description: Aftermath is a 3D a free to play survival horror game developed by Free Reign Entertainment and is in Open Beta for the PC. In Aftermath players can enjoy the thrill of an expansive world filled with deserts, forests, and towns that are filled with zombies in free to win game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Easter Brings A Basket Full of Exciting Events to Knight Age
- Spring events and items have arrived for Knight Age.
- Shotgun News 10/21: Archlord 2 and Mighty Quest
- Daily dose of MMO news featuring Archlord 2 and The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot
- Infinite Crisis: Blue Beetle Joins The Fight
- Turbine has released an early look of Infinite Crisis' Blue Beetle, with new character art, information, and a Champion Profile video.