Revelation Online Launches ‘First Contact’ This Month
The upcoming expansion to Revelation Online will introduce the ability for players to do battle across servers! Cross-server arenas are on the way in the “First Contact” update that is on the way. Battlegrounds and Arenas will be available for cross-server battles for the very first time. It will also add French and German localization, so players in those regions will be able to enjoy the game in their native tongue fully. Cross-Server will be available for the following PVP areas:
- 1v1/3v3/5v5 Arenas: are an essential part of PvP. Brawl for bragging rights in 3vs3 or last-man-standing arenas and be well rewarded with fame and powerful equipment that will aid you in further cross-server battles.
- 10v10 Darkwood Vale: players must choose from a series of tasks, monsters to kill, or a combination of the two to win. The arena zone is divided into two fields, one for each team. Each field has a series of Darkwood Arena Bosses that help out each team in unique ways. Both teams have a base, and each of the two fields has four bosses. Slay the opponents’ bosses to earn points, but keep your own bosses safe!
- 20v20 Iron Precipice Blitz: has five resource points scattered throughout the map. Occupy these nodes for as long as possible, earning points for your team in the process. The first team to earn 1,000 resource points wins the battle!
- 30v30 Machinist’s Gauntlet: To obtain victory as a team in this large-scale battle, a 30-man team must destroy the Dragon Orb located at the top of the enemy’s Ancestral Dragon Spire.
- Guild Tournament: These feature both ground and aerial combat and guild leaders will need employ every ounce of tactical skill and player management to claim victory over their enemies. Should players already have a grudge with rival guilds, the Guild vs Guild tournament will serve as the perfect staging ground for enacting revenge or holding brutal grudge matches.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Red 5 Studios Announces Firefall Fest
- Red 5 Studios, producers of Firefall, have announced Firefall Fest, a gathering of internet and gaming celebrities through a six day livestrea...
- Atlas Reactor Announces Buy-to-Play Model
- Trion has announced that it will be switching from a free-to-play model to a buy-to-play model for Atlas Reactor.
- New Wizardry Online Video Showcases Dragoon Ruins
- Sony Online Entertainment has released a new video today, highlight footage from adventures in the Dragoon Ruins.