Revelation Online ‘Imperial Wars’ Expansion Pits Server Against Server
NetEase and My.com are expanding Revelation Online with “Imperial Wars”, which is focused on the end-game experience, in which entire servers do battle against one another for dominance of the “Imperial Frontier”. The Frontier map is the largest battleground in the game, hosting a multitude of castles, towns, and camps for servers to set up and do battle over. Each week, two of the game’s servers will be locked into a series of daily activities on the battleground map, alternating between attacking camps, gathering intel, or taking down the Crystal Chaos beast for its resources. Up to 300 players per side can join in at the same time on the Imperial Frontier in the final battle which is held each Sunday.
Further additions to “Imperial Wars”:
- Class Focus: New class optimization options to improve healing or damaging effects, reducing damage taken, to get the most out of the characters.
- Mercenary System: Hire fearless mercenaries to help in battle! But don’t expect loyalty – such warriors fight for whoever pays them.
- Badges & Runes Update: New enhancement options for runes and badges in the new soul skill system!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shards of War Alpha Preview
- So far, there have been ten revealed Sentinels. Like most MOBAs, Shards of War has a theme or back-story surrounding their “heroes.” Here,...
- Galactic Civilizations III Early Access Gets Major Beta Content Drop
- Rival factions across the galaxy now have another weapon in their arsenals today as diplomacy and trade – along with a new playable race, th...
- Orcs Must Die Unchained: Update 1.4 Now Available
- Robot Entertainment has recently released an update for their title Orcs Must Die Unchained on August 27th. The first expansion patch of Close...