RAM Pressure is a Tactical Multiplayer Title Coming in Q1 2019
RAM Pressure is a third-person tactical multiplayer shooter on the way from Russian teams QDT and QuadCom. It will arrive on Steam in Q1 2019 and seeks to take the turn-based strategy of X-Com with a more grounded sci-fi setting. RAM Pressure will feature a huge selection of classes, weapons, and skills for battles all over the globe.
In the near future, Earth is hit by an unusual meteorite swarm: the remains of alien fleets decimated by an ancient galactic war. To avoid widespread panic, world governments hide the truth from the population by sending elite mercenary squads to crash sites – gaining access to the alien technology before anyone else can do the same. Over time, as players uncover intel, data, and resources from these alien crash sites, they will uncover the veil of a government conspiracy of state-sponsored attempts at utilizing this alien technology.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- HEX: Shards of Fate Bolstered by Third Set, Armies of Myth
- Gameforge and HEX Entertainment are today releasing the third set for the digital TCG HEX: Shards of Fate.
- Repulse begins closed beta
- Aeria Games has announced the start of closed beta testing for Repulse.
- Kira-Chan Stars in Block N Load's Free Rotation
- Jagex Games Studio announces today that kawaii Kira-Chan is now playable as part of Block N Load’s debut free hero rotation.