RAM Pressure is a narrative-rich turn-based tactics game exploring a realistic sci-fi story across the competitive online multiplayer and solo campaign alike.
An alien space fleet has fallen to Earth and you have been handpicked by the world’s elite to investigate and secure the advanced tech. Reach the site and uncover a web of mystery and mass conspiracy on a scale like never before.
►Properly Prepared: Experiment with hundreds of potential combinations of weapons, classes, and skills.
►Dawn of a New Age: Track down and protect the kind of payloads that will change future of humanity forever.
►Never Get Comfortable: Engage on a new procedurally generated landscapes every mission and dynamically modify your strategies to accommodate for changes in weather and lighting conditions.
►Burn it All Down: Burst through walls, buildings, and other environmental objects as you see fit.
►Rep with Pride: Recruit a few friends and enjoy the perks of a comprehensive integrated alliance system.
This is a free-to-play title offering several one-time account upgrades for pre-release access in addition to various other perks.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GDT
- Publisher: GDT
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E4700 2.6 GHz+/AMD Phenom 9950 Quad Core 2.6 GHz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750+
- HDD: 4 GB
- Description: RAM Pressure is a narrative-rich turn-based tactics game exploring a realistic sci-fi story across the competitive online multiplayer and solo campaign alike.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elder Scrolls Online: Coming to Steam
- The Elder Scrolls Online is the latest chapter of the award-winning RPG franchise and brings the legendary experience online for the first tim...
- Shikihime Garden: Pandemonium mode introduced
- By introducing the brand new Pandemonium mode, Appirits now put players' gardens under numberless attacks from hordes of monsters and evi...
- Worlds of Magic: Coming to Xbox One
- Worlds of Magic – a 4X turn-based strategy game that was released on PC on March 19th is now coming to Xbox One.