Mad Rocket: Fog of War Launches Globally Today
4:33 announced today that their newest title, Mad Rocket: Fog of War has released on both iOS and Android stores across 140 countries. Developed by Ratatat Studios, Mad Rocket: Fog of War is a PVP strategy game where players build bases and amass an army to do battle against players around the world. The “Fog of War” feature promises to help it stand out among other strategy games on the platform, creating more intense combat. Defenders can design their base freely and install buildings on the tile-based map, and set up ambush forces under the cover of Fog of War. Attackers can get through defenses with subtle combination made of three different types of units including Rocket Missiles, Aircrafts and Ground Troops. The online competitive season for Mad Rocket will feature 6 tiers and 32 ranks, and players can do battle for rewards, tier promotions, and demotions. These seasons will reopen on a monthly basis, and offer missions and rewards for players to collect. Mad Rocket also encourages teamwork by offering clans, and once a player joins, they gain access to clan missions.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV Announces The Return of All Saints' Wake
- Final Fantasy XIV's All Saints' Wake event is back, which runs until Thursday, November 1st, at 8 am PDT.
- The Repopulation: End of March 2014 Update
- On April 1st, The Repopulation Dev Team has posted a new development recap for March 2014, with some rather interesting changes.
- Gameforge releases Animas Online, Mobile 3D Anime MMORPG
- Gameforge, a leading global online game publisher, announced today the upcoming release of ANIMAS ONLINE, a full-blown mobile 3D MMO with a un...