Mad Rocket: Fog of War Launches Globally Today
4:33 announced today that their newest title, Mad Rocket: Fog of War has released on both iOS and Android stores across 140 countries. Developed by Ratatat Studios, Mad Rocket: Fog of War is a PVP strategy game where players build bases and amass an army to do battle against players around the world. The “Fog of War” feature promises to help it stand out among other strategy games on the platform, creating more intense combat. Defenders can design their base freely and install buildings on the tile-based map, and set up ambush forces under the cover of Fog of War. Attackers can get through defenses with subtle combination made of three different types of units including Rocket Missiles, Aircrafts and Ground Troops. The online competitive season for Mad Rocket will feature 6 tiers and 32 ranks, and players can do battle for rewards, tier promotions, and demotions. These seasons will reopen on a monthly basis, and offer missions and rewards for players to collect. Mad Rocket also encourages teamwork by offering clans, and once a player joins, they gain access to clan missions.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer 40K: EC - AMA & Gameplay Demo Today On Twitch
- Fans have been asking to see more early gameplay of WH40K: EC and the team at Behaviour is ready to respond with their first official live dem...
- Neverwinter to Showcase at PAX East and Reveals Exclusive Mount
- Special surprises are in store for Neverwinter Founders and PAX East attendees.
- Magic Chronicle: Server Open 100 Days Anniversary & July Rewards
- In order to show sincere thanks to their players their great support, Magic Chronicle has prepared a batch of gifts for players.