PUBG MOBILE Introduces ‘Star Challenge’ Competition
Starting today, players around the world can join the ‘PUBG MOBILE Star Challenge’, which is a global tournament hosted by Tencent Games and PUBG Corp. Squads from Europe, the Americas, Japan, Korea, and China will duke it out for a $600,000 prize pool, with the finals happening in Dubai at the end of 2018. This tournament is sponsored by the Samsung Galaxy Note9, and is bringing celebrities, professional gamers, and other internet personalities together for this first-ever championship series.
Also, PUBG MOBILE is now available to be downloaded in Samsung Galaxy Apps. To participate, a player must have more than 1,000 fans or followers across specified streaming platforms but can form a squad of up to three other players with no requirements. Participants registration already ended in Sept. 10 and we received more than 15,000 teams applied for qualification to PMSC. Full details can be found below. In addition to cash prizes, winners will become an official PUBG MOBILE partnered content creator, gaining access to promotional resources for streaming PUBG MOBILE.
The top 20 teams from each of the six regions will move on to the qualifier rounds of the ‘PUBG MOBILE STAR CHALLENGE,’ and then to the global finals. Global and regional winners will split the $600,000 prize pool as follows:
- Global Final Champion: $200,000 USD
- Runner-up: $100,000 USD
- 3rd Place: $50,000 USD
- Regional Final Champion: $20,000 USD
- Regional Runner-up: $15,000 USD
- 3rd Place: $10,000 USD
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Silkroad Online Celebrates 15 Years
- Joymax is celebrating a special milestone with players of Silkroad Online - the game's 15th anniversary.
- AdventureQuest 3D Fully Funded & Greenlit
- AdventureQuest 3D, has been both fully funded on Kickstarter and Greenlit on Steam.
- Mayan Death Robots Ramps up for Q4 Launch
- MDR signs a publishing deal with SOEDESCO. The game is now slated for launch in Q4 of 2015!