PUBG MOBILE Global Finals Coming Later This Month
Dubai, in the United Arab Emirates, are the location of the PUBG Mobile Global Finals later this month. Going from November 29th until December 1st at Festival Area, Dubai. Tencent Games and PUBG Corporation confirmed the details of the PUBG MOBILE STAR CHALLENGE Global Finals, which is sponsored by Samsung Galaxy Note9. In order to participate, the players must have more than 1,000 fans or followers across specified streaming platforms and can form a squad of up to three other players with no requirements.
Followed by regional finals held in Europe, Asia, North America, South America, Japan, Korea, and China, the top 20 teams from each region are invited to the Global Finals in Dubai to be the winner of all winners claiming part of the $400,000 prize purse. This will be the first official esports festival of the world’s most popular mobile game, and the audience will also receive exclusive merchandise and in-game items at the venue. Samsung provided Samsung Galaxy Note9 to all influencers participating PUBG MOBILE STAR CHALLENGE Global: The Final Circle. With powerful, all-day battery and 6.4 inch Super AMOLED Infinity Display, Note9 is the most ideal smartphone for PMSC. Also, with water-carbon cooling system, it provides the best gaming experience with high performance.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Romance of the Three Kingdoms: Legend of Cao Cao: Gongsun Zan Update
- There is new in-game content and events to herald the arrival of the "Gongsun Zan" update.
- New Class Role Video For RaiderZ
- Perfect World Entertainment has released a new developer diary for RaiderZ.
- Year 0 Tactics: Released on Amazon's Fire TV and Fire Tablets
- Legendary Games have announced the release of their much-anticipated multi-player tactical combat game today, "Year 0 Tactics" on Am...