Ubisoft Adds Monuments to Anno Online
Today, Ubisoft has announced a new features for their free-to-play, browser-based world-building strategy game, Anno Online, mainly focused on the creation of monuments.
By completing a quest chain, players will gain knowledge points and unlock new monuments buildings, with the “Library” acting as the first available option. A monument can have up to three construction phases and players must deliver goods to the construction site and search throughout the game for special construction components. After building the Library, players will discover the tech tree, which consists of several branches that can be unlocked for additional Knowledge Points. These points will provide players the ability to build six different types of Botanical Garden, each one giving the player a specific buff or bonus.
Players can visit other players and help them with their monument construction by sending constructors to the construction site for a specific period of time. A player can also request help from other players to improve the construction process of their buildings.
For more info: visit: http://www.anno-online.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Launch Date Given for Renaissance Heroes
- ChangYou has announced their first person arena shooter Renaissance Heroes will be released on February 19, 2013 in North America and Europe.
- SMITE Expo 2017 Pre-Game Press Reveal Event Recap
- So, what's Smite Rivals? It's a mobile title [and PC as well I do believe], that will be fast-paced and absolutely a ton of fun.
- CCP Prepares for Massive Eve Online Overhaul
- Tomorrow marks the launch of CCP's latest update to Eve Online, featuring new ships, new UI adjustments, more fleshed out information men...