Project Cars 3 Announcement Trailer
via press release
Leading video game publisher BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. and developers Slightly Mad Studios, today announced Project CARS 3, the next installment in the Project CARS racing franchise. The game will be available for PlayStation® 4, Xbox One, and PC via STEAM® in summer 2020.
Your Ultimate Driver Journey from weekend warrior to racing legend with Project CARS 3 comes packed with over 200 elite-brand road and race-cars, and over 140 global circuits complete with 24-hour cycles and evocative all-4-season, all-weather racing.
Along with all the thrills, emotions, and fun from the vibrant world of motor racing that has always been a mainstay of the Project CARS franchise, Project CARS 3 brings a host of exciting new features to increase both the fun factor and accessibility.
New to the best-seller franchise is an engaging and challenging Career Mode that will see drivers own their stable of exclusive machinery for the first time. Drivers will need to race hard to upgrade their cars with authentic performance parts that realistically affect handling and power as they battle their way up to the top of the racing world.
Also new to the franchise is a wide range of customization options for cars, including wheels, tires, rims, and more, as well as personalization options that will let players create their racing hero persona.
The seasoned racing game developers at Slightly Mad Studios have worked tirelessly to make Project CARS 3 the most accessible entry in the franchise’s history catering to all drivers no matter their skill level. A completely redeveloped controller experience, fully scalable assists, a revamped model for even more convincing and fun handling, and a whole new, fun First Time User Experience will allow everyone—from franchise veterans to sim-racing pros to rookie drivers—to fully experience the authenticity of pure racing.
Along with a new emphasis on the visceral sense of speed coupled with intense crash effects, authentic car-contact and enhanced AI, Project CARS 3 is all set to continue the franchise’s authentic journey into the pounding heart of motor racing fun for everyone.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2017 Thursday Recap Part One: Path of Exile and Dauntless
- After downing a very questionable 5 Hour Energy supplement, I'm here to continue the reporting on the most impressive online games at E3.
- Gloria Victis Revamps Mereley and Introduces Reputation
- The latest update for Gloria Victis introduces a fully overhauled Mereley, a new reputation system, and changes to the combat system.
- Space Explorers Rejoice: Edge of Space Multiplayer Launches This Week
- Handyman Studios announces the release of multiplayer for the open-world terraforming game, Edge of Space.