Project Cars 3
Project Cars 3 is a 3D racing simulator featuring convincing car handling, intense crash effects, and a fully scalable driving system perfect for players from any gaming background.
►Razor’s Edge: Practice and perfect your skills in the solo career mode then go head-to-head against the world’s best in the competitive online multiplayer.
►It’s An Investment: Ace your races to earn credits for buying new and upgradeable elite-brand vehicles.
►Picture Perfect: Take your need for speed across the globe on hundreds of tracks brought to life with a 24-hour day/night cycle and dynamic seasonal conditions.
This is a buy-to-play retail title offering optional in-game purchases including a season pass.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 27, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Slightly Mad Studios
- Publisher: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sports, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X
- +Broadly Accessible
- -Dated Graphics
- -Anti-Consumer Microtransactions
- -Poorly Programmed A.I. Opponents
- -Major Departure From Beloved Subsequent Installments
- -Unsatisfactory State of VR Support
- -Feature Incomplete
- -Lacking Polish/Buggy
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Window 10
- CPU: 3.5 GHz Intel Core i5 3450+/4.0 GHz AMD FX-8350+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: GTX680+
- HDD: 50 GB
- Description: Project Cars 3 is a 3D racing simulator featuring convincing car handling, intense crash effects, and a fully scalable driving system perfect for players from any gaming background.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tiny Mighty Launches Open Beta Today
- AMZGame invites players to join the open beta phase for the new Strategy RPG Tiny Mighty.
- Lineage II: Revolution: War in Wonderland Begins Today
- Netmarble drops a new update today, “War in Wonderland”, that is themed around Lewis Carroll’s Alice in Wonderland.