DC Comics Mobile RPG ‘DC Unchained’ Launches Today
4:33 Inc has announced that DC Unchained is now available on the App Store and Google Play in 13 countries. These include South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, and Japan. An officially licensed Warner Bros product on behalf of DC Entertainment, it’s a collectible, action RPG based on DC’s iconic characters and stories. Thrilling battles and strategic gameplay await as they try to bring salvation to the DC Universe, through multiple game modes. This will offer more of a chance for players to uncover the DC Unchained story, as they go through 60 stages. Time Attack, Wave Defense, and PVP battles also await, bringing gamers together to build up their superhero/villain teams and do battle to see who is the most powerful of all. At present, 30 playable DC heroes and villains are in the game, from Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, The Joker, and Harley Quinn, each with their signature look and moves.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nutaku.com Launches Popular RPG Hero Zero
- Nutaku.com announced the North American launch of Hero Zero, a free-to-play superhero browser game.
- Villagers and Heroes Starfall Expansion Gets September Release Date
- Mad Otter Games have officially announced the September release of the "Starfall" expansion for Villagers and Heroes.
- Wartune Arrives On Aeria Games
- Aeria Games has announced the launch of Wartune, a real-time strategy MMORPG.