Paragon Shinbi Overview
Paragon announces and reveals its next melee burst assassin, Shinbi, available February 21.
- Rushing Beat (RMB/R1) – Shinbi dashes forward passing through enemies and dealing damage, she can also re-trigger quickly after to dash again.
- Line Tempo (Q/Square) – A Spirit Wolf is summoned and runs out in a straight line, passing through minions and dealing damage. The wolf explodes on contact with an enemy Hero.
- Circle Rhythm (E/Circle) – Shinbi summons four Spirit Wolves that circle her for 4 seconds, which deal damage and heal Shinbi for each hit.
- All-Kill! (R/Triangle) – Passive: All of Shinbi’s abilities apply +1 Spirit Wolf stack per hit to enemy Heroes, building up to eight stacks. Active: When activated a pack of Spirit Wolves attack the closest target with the highest number of Wolf stacks, sending one Wolf per stack.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Celebrating the Stars and Stripes - Independence Day in the West!
- In honor of Independence Day tomorrow, InnoGames will host a new event for its online role-playing game The West.
- Crossout Changes Parts System
- Targem and Gaijin have announced that in Crossout update 0.3.0, the vehicle parts system will see a significant change.
- Illyriad's Dark Harvest Tournament Begins
- Illyriad has begun its 6th server-wide tournament today.