Paragon Shinbi Overview
Paragon announces and reveals its next melee burst assassin, Shinbi, available February 21.
- Rushing Beat (RMB/R1) – Shinbi dashes forward passing through enemies and dealing damage, she can also re-trigger quickly after to dash again.
- Line Tempo (Q/Square) – A Spirit Wolf is summoned and runs out in a straight line, passing through minions and dealing damage. The wolf explodes on contact with an enemy Hero.
- Circle Rhythm (E/Circle) – Shinbi summons four Spirit Wolves that circle her for 4 seconds, which deal damage and heal Shinbi for each hit.
- All-Kill! (R/Triangle) – Passive: All of Shinbi’s abilities apply +1 Spirit Wolf stack per hit to enemy Heroes, building up to eight stacks. Active: When activated a pack of Spirit Wolves attack the closest target with the highest number of Wolf stacks, sending one Wolf per stack.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- La Tale: Now available on Steam
- OGPlanet is proud to announce that the cute, anime-style MMORPG La Tale has just been released on Steam.
- EverQuest II All Access Pass Detailed
- Sony Online Entertainment is rolling out the SOE All Access membership program next week, and has revealed the benefits for EverQuest II playe...
- Hazards Ops: Now in Open Beta
- Open Beta servers for third-person action shooter Hazard Ops are now open. From now on, every mercenary that enlists will be granted instant a...