Paradox Development Studio – The History of Historical Strategy
Highlighting Paradox Development Studio’s humble beginnings with its adaptation of Europa Universalis from the tabletop to the desktop, this short film goes on to examine the team responsible for such titles as the Hearts of Iron and Crusader Kings series. Games both old and new are shared from the designers’ perspective, including a look at what’s next for Paradox Development Studio — their first RPG, Runemaster.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Block Shooter Adds Boss Blocks in Latest Update
- Block Shooter revealed a new update today, that is now available worldwide with quite a few new features.
- Carnage Racing Launches On Facebook
- Jagex has announced the Facebook launch of Carnage Racing, their new racing game announced last month.
- SMITE Reveals Aphrodite and Launch Delay
- Another day, another god joins the pantheon.