Blizzcon 2014: Quick Recap
So another Blizzcon has come and gone, and this year, Blizzard Activision pulled all the stops to bring their fans some new announcements and new experiences that will be enjoying for months or even years to come.
Blizzard announced Overwatch, a new team-based FPS with gameplay and visuals similar to Valve’s Team Fortress 2, the third installment of StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void, a brand new expansion for Hearthstone called “Goblins vs. Gnomes”, the Closed beta for Heroes of the Storm and so much more. They also witnessed truly epic cosplay, talented community acts, pin trading madness, the StarCraft II, Hearthstone, and World of Warcraft World Championships and the Heroes of the Storm exhibition tournament.
Our second day at BlizzCon was filled with action-packed eSports finales and events that culminated with rock legends Metallica closing out the show. Also hosted live from the Main Stage: The cosplay costume proved to show off some spectacular costumes, including the First Place winner for their Grand Empress cosplay.
For more info on Blizzcon, visit http://us.battle.net/blizzcon/en/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Teases Nature's Force Update
- KOG Games is now teasing a new update for Elsword, planned to hit July 30.
- The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot Beta Review
- In The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot you get to play one of the three available heroes: archer, knight, and mage.
- Game Insight’s Cloud Raiders Soars onto Windows Phone
- Game Insight announces the release of Cloud Raiders onto Windows Phone.