Blizzcon 2014: Quick Recap
So another Blizzcon has come and gone, and this year, Blizzard Activision pulled all the stops to bring their fans some new announcements and new experiences that will be enjoying for months or even years to come.
Blizzard announced Overwatch, a new team-based FPS with gameplay and visuals similar to Valve’s Team Fortress 2, the third installment of StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void, a brand new expansion for Hearthstone called “Goblins vs. Gnomes”, the Closed beta for Heroes of the Storm and so much more. They also witnessed truly epic cosplay, talented community acts, pin trading madness, the StarCraft II, Hearthstone, and World of Warcraft World Championships and the Heroes of the Storm exhibition tournament.
Our second day at BlizzCon was filled with action-packed eSports finales and events that culminated with rock legends Metallica closing out the show. Also hosted live from the Main Stage: The cosplay costume proved to show off some spectacular costumes, including the First Place winner for their Grand Empress cosplay.
For more info on Blizzcon, visit http://us.battle.net/blizzcon/en/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blockstorm Announces Steam Release Date
- Blockstorm will be officially released on Steam on May 21.
- Heroes Evolved Beauty and the Feast Update Launches
- Heroes Evolved, the new MOBA-style title from R2Games and NetDragon, has announced its latest update: Beauty and the Feast.
- Deadbreed enters Early Access for Steam on July 1st
- The small Swedish indie studio announced today that the high-end next generation MOBA Deadbreed® is available on Steam Early Access for PC on...