Blizzcon 2014: Quick Recap
So another Blizzcon has come and gone, and this year, Blizzard Activision pulled all the stops to bring their fans some new announcements and new experiences that will be enjoying for months or even years to come.
Blizzard announced Overwatch, a new team-based FPS with gameplay and visuals similar to Valve’s Team Fortress 2, the third installment of StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void, a brand new expansion for Hearthstone called “Goblins vs. Gnomes”, the Closed beta for Heroes of the Storm and so much more. They also witnessed truly epic cosplay, talented community acts, pin trading madness, the StarCraft II, Hearthstone, and World of Warcraft World Championships and the Heroes of the Storm exhibition tournament.
Our second day at BlizzCon was filled with action-packed eSports finales and events that culminated with rock legends Metallica closing out the show. Also hosted live from the Main Stage: The cosplay costume proved to show off some spectacular costumes, including the First Place winner for their Grand Empress cosplay.
For more info on Blizzcon, visit http://us.battle.net/blizzcon/en/
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels II Officially Launches in Europe on May 19th
- Following the launches in North America and Oceanic region, League of Angels II will officially launch in Europe on May 19th.
- InnoGames TV: iPad Giveaway and Gamescom Game Jam Highlights
- Online games developer InnoGames published today their September episode of InnoGames TV. The newest edition was produced during gamescom and ...
- World Of Tanks Announces New British Tech Tree
- Wargaming.net has announced that World of Tanks will soon release a British tech tree.