Kingdom Rift: Open Beta Announced
Kingdom Rift, the latest game to come out of its Alpha stage by global publisher Reality Squared Games, will be launching it’s Open Beta to the world on Monday, 09:00 AM EST, November 10 th , 2014
Kingdom Rift is a new MMORPG from R2Games featuring three unique playable classes. Skills are focused on real-time abilities, rewarding quick thinking and smart positioning. Characters grow as they progress through the dark and twisted plot, fighting alongside Goddesses and players alike.
– Active player abilities focusing on skill and reflexes
– Goddess Companions with unique upgradeable Artifact equipment
– Multi-stage PvE systems, including tiered Dungeons and horde modes
– In-depth player item trading system
To mark the launch of the Open Beta, the in-game stores will open, and servers will no longer be wiped. R2Games invites all players to start their journeys in Kingdom Rift, without fear of losing their character progress. For more details, visit the official Kingdom Rift Website
For more info, visit kingdom.r2games.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rise of Immortals unlocks Immortals for New Year's weekend
- Petroglyph announced in an email newsletter that it would unlock all Immortals this weekend for players to try out for free.
- SMITE Reveals Sol as Next Norse Goddess
- Hirez Studios has revealed on their livestream patch notes new itemization changes, Halloween events, and even a new Norse Mage Goddess, Sol!
- World of Tanks Update 8.4 First Details
- Wargaming has announced the initial details of its upcoming 8.4 Update for World of Tanks.