Kingdom Rift: Open Beta Announced
Kingdom Rift, the latest game to come out of its Alpha stage by global publisher Reality Squared Games, will be launching it’s Open Beta to the world on Monday, 09:00 AM EST, November 10 th , 2014
Kingdom Rift is a new MMORPG from R2Games featuring three unique playable classes. Skills are focused on real-time abilities, rewarding quick thinking and smart positioning. Characters grow as they progress through the dark and twisted plot, fighting alongside Goddesses and players alike.
– Active player abilities focusing on skill and reflexes
– Goddess Companions with unique upgradeable Artifact equipment
– Multi-stage PvE systems, including tiered Dungeons and horde modes
– In-depth player item trading system
To mark the launch of the Open Beta, the in-game stores will open, and servers will no longer be wiped. R2Games invites all players to start their journeys in Kingdom Rift, without fear of losing their character progress. For more details, visit the official Kingdom Rift Website
For more info, visit kingdom.r2games.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rangers of Oblivion Reveals 10-Player Hunt 'Primal Invasion'
- Rangers of Oblivion had a huge announcement today regarding new content coming to the monster hunting MMO.
- Hearthstone's Winter Veil Arrives With Free Card Packs and In-Game Events
- Winter Veil begins today in Hearthstone and lasts until December 31st, 2018. Brawls, Card Packs and more await.
- Forced Showdown Releases On March 29th
- Betadwarf, imgur internet sensation and the developers of the hit Action-RPG, FORCED, is unleashing their deck-building, twin stick, rogue-lit