Skyforge Technical Beta Weekend Begins November 13th
The Allods Team, Obsidian Entertainment, and My.com are excited to announce the first Skyforge Technical Beta Weekend beginning on Thursday, November 13th.
The technical beta weekend is a “technical test” in that the purpose of the beta will be to test Skyforge’s core systems such as server infrastructure, client distribution system, login services and more. Therefore, only a small number of players will be invited to participate in this phase of testing to ensure that the game’s core systems are operational, fully functional and able to withstand the stress of many players all logging into the game simultaneously.
In addition to the tests, the team will also be looking to the community to provide feedback about a number of features in the game including the Divine Observatory, Ascension Atlas, character classes, combat, quests & adventures and more.
Beta invites will be sent out next week, and the test will run from November 13 through November 16 (participating players will be able to download the game early).
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bless Online Discusses the Assassin Class, 70v70 PVP and More in Producer's Letter
- The latest Bless Online Producer's Letter disclosed that in the second week of August, a huge update will be coming.
- Freestyle2 Europe updated Manufacturing and Tournament
- EuroGameZ GmbH would like to announce today that the July Update is now online for street basketball MMOG Freestyle 2.
- HAWKEN: Now Free on Steam and New Developer Live Stream Schedule
- Meteor Entertainment announces free early access on Steam and Friday livestreams for HAWKEN.