Skyforge Technical Beta Weekend Begins November 13th
The Allods Team, Obsidian Entertainment, and My.com are excited to announce the first Skyforge Technical Beta Weekend beginning on Thursday, November 13th.
The technical beta weekend is a “technical test” in that the purpose of the beta will be to test Skyforge’s core systems such as server infrastructure, client distribution system, login services and more. Therefore, only a small number of players will be invited to participate in this phase of testing to ensure that the game’s core systems are operational, fully functional and able to withstand the stress of many players all logging into the game simultaneously.
In addition to the tests, the team will also be looking to the community to provide feedback about a number of features in the game including the Divine Observatory, Ascension Atlas, character classes, combat, quests & adventures and more.
Beta invites will be sent out next week, and the test will run from November 13 through November 16 (participating players will be able to download the game early).
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Crew Beta Preview
- The Crew gives you the pleasure of being a solid all around racing game. Because the game is an open world game in the style of an MMO, it cat...
- Infinite Crisis to Launch March 26 on Steam
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment today announced that Infinite Crisis, a bold new entrant into the wildly popular m...
- Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Sells over 2.7 Million Copies
- On March 25, players the world over launched a crusade against the fallen angel with the release of Diablo III: Reaper of Souls™ for Windows...