Skyforge Technical Beta Weekend Begins November 13th
The Allods Team, Obsidian Entertainment, and My.com are excited to announce the first Skyforge Technical Beta Weekend beginning on Thursday, November 13th.
The technical beta weekend is a “technical test” in that the purpose of the beta will be to test Skyforge’s core systems such as server infrastructure, client distribution system, login services and more. Therefore, only a small number of players will be invited to participate in this phase of testing to ensure that the game’s core systems are operational, fully functional and able to withstand the stress of many players all logging into the game simultaneously.
In addition to the tests, the team will also be looking to the community to provide feedback about a number of features in the game including the Divine Observatory, Ascension Atlas, character classes, combat, quests & adventures and more.
Beta invites will be sent out next week, and the test will run from November 13 through November 16 (participating players will be able to download the game early).
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Amazing Eternals Founders Program Launches
- As The Amazing Eternals is moving from Closed Alpha to Closed Beta, Digital Extremes has announced it will launch a Founders Program today.
- MU Legend Releases an Overview of Its Core Features
- As open beta for MU Legend approaches, Webzen release an overview of the Core Features that will be used in the upcoming game that takes place
- Free Dying Light #DrinkForDLC Content Revealed
- Today Techland has detailed the contents of a three-part DLC pack that all Dying Light players will receive free of charge.