Vanguard Games Partners with Nexon Mobile
Vanguard Games today announced that it has entered into a partnership with NEXON M, INC (“Nexon M”), the mobile arm of Tokyo-based NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”)(3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play (F2P) online games for its upcoming mobile title.
The yet-to-be announced title is Vanguard’s next original project following the critically acclaimed console and PC releases Greed Corp and Gatling Gears. Vanguard has been concentrating on mobile game development including Halo: Spartan Assault together with Microsoft’s 343 Industries on mobile Windows platforms.
“We are very excited to be working with Nexon, the pioneer of free-to-play games,” said Arthur Houtman, CEO of Vanguard Games. “This partnership will give us the ability to leverage Nexon’s experience and success in the free-to-play business model.”
“Vanguard Games is very passionate about developing high-quality mobile titles,” said Aron Koh, Executive Director of NEXON M. “We are very pleased to be working with the Vanguard team and are looking forward to bringing great content to our players.”
For more info, visit http://www.vanguardgames.net/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online: Season 10.5 Now Available
- Star Trek Online: Season 10.5 is a new update to the sci-fi MMORPG that brings both gameplay improvements and additional narrative content.
- Vainglory Crowns Liberation X Winners of Autumn 2015 Finals
- Weekend Autumn Season Finals featured the top eight North American teams competing for prize money and the title of Autumn 2015 NA Champs
- EverQuest Next Landmark Alpha Up; NDA down
- Recently, Sony Online Entertainment has released their alpha build for EverQuest Next Landmark. NDA has been dropped.