Vanguard Games Partners with Nexon Mobile
Vanguard Games today announced that it has entered into a partnership with NEXON M, INC (“Nexon M”), the mobile arm of Tokyo-based NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”)(3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play (F2P) online games for its upcoming mobile title.
The yet-to-be announced title is Vanguard’s next original project following the critically acclaimed console and PC releases Greed Corp and Gatling Gears. Vanguard has been concentrating on mobile game development including Halo: Spartan Assault together with Microsoft’s 343 Industries on mobile Windows platforms.
“We are very excited to be working with Nexon, the pioneer of free-to-play games,” said Arthur Houtman, CEO of Vanguard Games. “This partnership will give us the ability to leverage Nexon’s experience and success in the free-to-play business model.”
“Vanguard Games is very passionate about developing high-quality mobile titles,” said Aron Koh, Executive Director of NEXON M. “We are very pleased to be working with the Vanguard team and are looking forward to bringing great content to our players.”
For more info, visit http://www.vanguardgames.net/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Siegelord: Events and 37Games Day This March
- Is your mind often plagued with delusions of grandeur and world domination? If so, 37Games has just the right game for you.
- Riot Zone begins open beta
- The tactical MMO RiotZone has opened its beta doors to the public today.
- The Elder Scrolls Online Patches to v1.3.3
- Zenimax has announced that The Elder Scrolls Online will be patching to its third major update, 1.3.3, on August 4.