Vanguard Games Partners with Nexon Mobile
Vanguard Games today announced that it has entered into a partnership with NEXON M, INC (“Nexon M”), the mobile arm of Tokyo-based NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”)(3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play (F2P) online games for its upcoming mobile title.
The yet-to-be announced title is Vanguard’s next original project following the critically acclaimed console and PC releases Greed Corp and Gatling Gears. Vanguard has been concentrating on mobile game development including Halo: Spartan Assault together with Microsoft’s 343 Industries on mobile Windows platforms.
“We are very excited to be working with Nexon, the pioneer of free-to-play games,” said Arthur Houtman, CEO of Vanguard Games. “This partnership will give us the ability to leverage Nexon’s experience and success in the free-to-play business model.”
“Vanguard Games is very passionate about developing high-quality mobile titles,” said Aron Koh, Executive Director of NEXON M. “We are very pleased to be working with the Vanguard team and are looking forward to bringing great content to our players.”
For more info, visit http://www.vanguardgames.net/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zombies Monsters Robots Closed Beta Preview
- WithZombies Monsters Robots, you get to take on the role of hero and fight back these non-human beings from whence they came.
- DC Universe Online: Origin Crisis DLC Pack Now Available
- Today, Sony Online Entertainment, LLC (SOE) releases the latest installment in the DC Universe™ Online (DCUO) saga -- Origin Crisis. In the ...
- Age of Wushu: Crime and Punishment
- Learn more about the rich PvP experience in Age of Wushu with this close-up.