Mordheim: City of the Damned enters Early Access Phase 4
Rogue Factor’s turned based tactical RPG adaptation of Games Workshop’s tabletop game, is receiving another content update for its Early Access.
While featuring new content, today’s update also notably switches engine from Unity 4 to Unity 5 bringing improvements to the game’s lighting, shadows, and post-processing effects.
Three new skirmish maps are available – one procedurally generated map, and two unique locations: the Bridge, and the Library. These new maps emphasize verticality, with plenty of opportunities for both ambushes and sniper nests.
Today’s update also brings max-level warbands for all 4 currently available races. With these, you’ll get a taste of how powerful your own warband will be when experience gain and levelling will be made available in one of the future updates. You’ll also get to try dozens of new spells and skills to bring havoc on the battlefield!
More features will be added in the future, such as customisation, consumable items, and Warband levelling. For more info, visit http://mordheim-cityofthedamned.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ring of Elysium Begins Their Valentine's Day Event
- Love is in the air in Ring of Elysium, as they begin their limited-time Valentine's Day event.
- Lucemon Gets New Update in Digimon Masters
- The latest update will feature a hair-raising digivolve item that will have Lucemon evolving into Satan Mode.
- Mystera Legacy Review
- Mystera Legacy is a 2D MMORPG sandbox game that is very familiar, made in the style of a lot of the iconic Game Maker Pro games.