Mordheim: City of the Damned enters Early Access Phase 4
Rogue Factor’s turned based tactical RPG adaptation of Games Workshop’s tabletop game, is receiving another content update for its Early Access.
While featuring new content, today’s update also notably switches engine from Unity 4 to Unity 5 bringing improvements to the game’s lighting, shadows, and post-processing effects.
Three new skirmish maps are available – one procedurally generated map, and two unique locations: the Bridge, and the Library. These new maps emphasize verticality, with plenty of opportunities for both ambushes and sniper nests.
Today’s update also brings max-level warbands for all 4 currently available races. With these, you’ll get a taste of how powerful your own warband will be when experience gain and levelling will be made available in one of the future updates. You’ll also get to try dozens of new spells and skills to bring havoc on the battlefield!
More features will be added in the future, such as customisation, consumable items, and Warband levelling. For more info, visit http://mordheim-cityofthedamned.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile Begins August Expansion Countdown
- Grinding Gear Games has begun an official count down on site to its next major content release for Path of Exile in August.
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Living World Season 3 Finale Live Today
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns' third season of Living World finale will be live today.
- EVE Online: Tiamat release is now live
- Today Tiamat has followed the Rhea release as EVE Online's second feature bundle of 2015. Tiamat's additions to the EVE universe foc...