League of Legends Launches Clubs
League of Legends players can now be a little more social with the launch of clubs today in the popular MOBA.
Clubs are player-created social groups, allowing players to chat and group up with a large selection of friends. Clubs offer persistent chat rooms available out of the game. Up to 49 players can be invited into a club currently (with the cap likely increasing at a later date).
Clubs can be found in the social panel where “chat rooms” used to be. Players can be part of multiple clubs and represent their club on the battlefield by showing a tag in-game.
More info is available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infinite Crisis Launches into Open Beta
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Turbine have just launched their DC Heroes MOBA Infinite Crisis into open beta.
- H1Z1 Early Access Now Available on Steam Worldwide
- The H1Z1 virus has spread beyond SOE labs and is now available on PC to all survivors worldwide through Steam's Early Access program star...
- Final Fantasy XIV: Numerous Events Begin in Celebration of 4th Anniversary
- It's amazing to see how far Final Fantasy XIV has come since 1.0 and the inevitable release of "A Realm Reborn".