League of Legends Launches Clubs
League of Legends players can now be a little more social with the launch of clubs today in the popular MOBA.
Clubs are player-created social groups, allowing players to chat and group up with a large selection of friends. Clubs offer persistent chat rooms available out of the game. Up to 49 players can be invited into a club currently (with the cap likely increasing at a later date).
Clubs can be found in the social panel where “chat rooms” used to be. Players can be part of multiple clubs and represent their club on the battlefield by showing a tag in-game.
More info is available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Astro Lords: Oort Cloud Coming to North America and Europe from BISBOG
- BISBOG announces the Astro Lords: Oort Cloud publishing right for North America and Europe.
- League of Angels Fire Raiders Launches A New Update
- The new update will be packed with new features, game modes, heroes and other improvements.
- Soul Master Shutting down Nov 16. Relaunching 6-8 Months Later
- Soul Master, the 3D action MMORPG by GamesCampus, will be shutting down November 16, 2010. The game will relaunch 6-8 months later with new co...