League of Legends Launches Clubs
League of Legends players can now be a little more social with the launch of clubs today in the popular MOBA.
Clubs are player-created social groups, allowing players to chat and group up with a large selection of friends. Clubs offer persistent chat rooms available out of the game. Up to 49 players can be invited into a club currently (with the cap likely increasing at a later date).
Clubs can be found in the social panel where “chat rooms” used to be. Players can be part of multiple clubs and represent their club on the battlefield by showing a tag in-game.
More info is available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes & Generals Surpasses 8 Million Registered Players
- Danish developer and publisher Reto-Moto announced today that Heroes & Generals has just passed 8 million registered players.
- Hi-Rez Studios reveals their new title Paladins for PC and console
- Paladins combines a rich fantasy setting with the fast action of a team-based first person shooter.
- Hawken Closed Beta Dates Announced
- Meteor Entertainment has announced that closed beta for Hawken will begin at the end of October.