Zombies Monsters Robots Closed Beta Coming Soon to PC
En Masse Entertainment, a player driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, is excited to announce that the Zombies Monsters Robots closed beta will be coming soon to a PC near you. Starting on May 27, 2014 players with closed beta access will be one of the first to KILL EVERY THING in the over-the-top, anything goes, third person shooter.
Players interested in joining the Zombies Monsters Robots closed beta, featuring six maps, eight gameplay modes, brutal bosses, and an insane variety of enemies, are encouraged to sign up for a chance to receive access at www.playzmr.com. In addition, those who sign up will also be entered for a chance to win a First Blood Pack, offering an exclusive set of in-game founder’s items.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge: Classes revealed
- "In Skyforge classes are divided into several groups depending on access level. Beginners have access to three classes at the start of th...
- Monster Super League Launches Worldwide
- Mobile gamers can now enjoy the newest wave of capture, collect and evolve mobile games – available now for free on mobile.
- Summer Festival Arrives in ROSE Online
- Gravity Interactive has announced the start of ROSE Online's summer festival.