Zombies Monsters Robots Closed Beta Coming Soon to PC
En Masse Entertainment, a player driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, is excited to announce that the Zombies Monsters Robots closed beta will be coming soon to a PC near you. Starting on May 27, 2014 players with closed beta access will be one of the first to KILL EVERY THING in the over-the-top, anything goes, third person shooter.
Players interested in joining the Zombies Monsters Robots closed beta, featuring six maps, eight gameplay modes, brutal bosses, and an insane variety of enemies, are encouraged to sign up for a chance to receive access at www.playzmr.com. In addition, those who sign up will also be entered for a chance to win a First Blood Pack, offering an exclusive set of in-game founder’s items.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior Launch Review
- It has been way too long since I have found an MMORPG that pulls me in and makes me want to keep playing for hours on end.
- The Defenders of Time Review
- Up until I had heard of Defenders of Time, I was surprised no one had made this idea into a more full-fledged multiplayer experience. I have s...
- Knight Online Review
- Knight Online's continued success is nothing to shrug off but it isn't easy for a beginner to 'get into' a game like this.