Moon Hunters Post-Launch Developer Update
Since launch, Kitfox has pushed five different patches to work on optimizations and bugfixes, including fixes for online multiplayer. Full details can be found on the Steam patch notes thread.
As for non-PC versions: GOG.com, Mac, and Linux versions will launch on March 31. A definitive date is not yet set for PlayStation 4 and Vita as Kitfox may decide to include the game’s first major content patch. The game’s art book is also in the works and should be ready for digital distribution in a few weeks.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Villagers & Heroes Halloween Event Returns
- The annual Villagers & Heroes Halloween event zone, Spooky Town, has returned.
- High-Flying Kickstarter Project Crowfall Opens Game Servers in Europe
- The first phase will begin this week with the launch of a web site and a game server in Germany which will accommodate players across the EU.
- Crystal Saga launches beta on LeKool with giveaway
- LeKool Games, publisher of several web games including Rich$tate and Star Supremacy, has launched its beta for Crystal Saga.