Moon Hunters Post-Launch Developer Update
Since launch, Kitfox has pushed five different patches to work on optimizations and bugfixes, including fixes for online multiplayer. Full details can be found on the Steam patch notes thread.
As for non-PC versions: GOG.com, Mac, and Linux versions will launch on March 31. A definitive date is not yet set for PlayStation 4 and Vita as Kitfox may decide to include the game’s first major content patch. The game’s art book is also in the works and should be ready for digital distribution in a few weeks.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Digital Extremes Announces New FPS: Keystone
- Digital Extremes announces Keystone™, a competitive first-person shooter with a distinct blend of first-person action and deck-building.
- Phantom of the Kill Makes US Debut at New York Comic Con
- gumi Inc. has just announced their New York Comic Con 2015 presence showcasing the hotly anticipated Japanese RPG Phantom of the Kill.
- Top 10 Best Fantasy MMORPGs / MMOs (2010)
- Without a doubt, Fantasy MMORPGs, are the most common games in the MMORPG market, so picking out just 10 of them from many good ones is going