Pantheon Reveals Final Classes: The Casters
This week, Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen released two livestreams this week, one featuring the Dire Lord’s gameplay, and an MMO All-Star Stream that showed off some Wizard Perspective. Alongside this, they announced the final set of classes in their spellcasters: Summoner, Wizard, Enchanter. The Summoner is a Magical DPS class that uses Mana and Arcamental Control as a resource. Summoners have a mastery of arcane summoning and alchemical powers and pull Mana Ghosts from the Mana Plane that they call home. They are bound to the elements of Earth, Water, Fire, and Wind, though experiments for other elements may be ongoing. These entities, known as Arcamentals are lumped into classes based on their elements, and as the Summoner grows in power, so does the Arcamental. Dark Myr, Elves, Humans, and Gnomes can be Summoners.
The Wizard are magical casters who use Mana, Focus, and Spell-Weaving, built around three schools of Magic – Fire, Cold and Arcane. The Focus resource stacks when an ability from one of these schools is first used, and each time a spell from that school is used in succession, this will continue to stack until it reaches its limit. Focus will last until the buff fades from lack of spellcasting, or a Wizard uses a spell from a different school (which results in a new buff). There is a rumor of a fourth school of Magic, but little to nothing is known at this time. Spell-Weaving can occur while adventuring as well. Wizards can discover fragments of scrolls that are connected to their powers and once found, these are added to the Wizard’s Living Codex and join with the associated Core Spell. This can allow the Wizard the power to weave these spells into successive, more powerful versions. Woven spells also are cast instantly and have no Mana cost. Archai, Dark Myr, Elves, Humans, and Gnomes can be Wizards. The Enchanter is the final of these three classes, and use their mighty magic to break down the mind of their foes and beat them into submission. They use coercion, trickery, and magical might to control the battlefield and bring order to otherwise sticky, chaotic situations. Dark Myr, Dwarves, Elves, Humans, and Gnomes can be Enchanters.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heavy Metal Machines Partners with ESL Play to Launch the Metal League
- The Heavy Metal Machines "Metal League" officially begins this weekend, on Saturday, March 9th on the European Server.
- Robocraft: PVP mode "Legends of The Pit" Now Available
- Indie developer Freejam is pleased to announce the release of the latest game mode, “Legends of The Pit”, for their hit crafting-shooter M...
- Crusaders of Light Receives New Raid and More in Recent Update
- A new update has come to Crusaders of Light that shakes it up in a pretty big way! From a new Raid to new PVP, there's a lot going on!