Paladins, Smite, and Realm Royale Receive PS4 Crossplay
Hi-Rez Studios announced today that Playstation 4 crossplay compatibility will be implemented into SMITE, Paladins, and Realm Royale‘s next major updates. This will include single-player queues and cross-platform parties for each title. Paladins revealed this today as part of its September update. This makes Paladins the first and only online hero shooter to appear on five major platforms, with crossplay between them all. SMITE will launch PS4 crossplay next week with the Underworld: Oddysey update and Realm Royale will see this in Early October.
“Gaming is really about one thing: Community,” said Alex Cantatore, Brand Director of Live Games for Hi-Rez Studios. “Cross-play is so powerful, and so core to what Hi-Rez does, because it lets our communities come together — regardless of where they choose to play. If you’re a SMITE, Paladins, or Realm Royale player it shouldn’t matter what platform you own. All that matters is that you’re a part of our crazy, wonderful communities.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legacy of Atlantis Officially Launches Tomorrow
- After spending time going over the feedback from their CBT, VALOFE is ready to show off what they learned from their fanbase.
- Heroes & Generals - Huge Weapon Update
- Reto-Moto has just released another huge content-update with new weapons, weapon personalization, captured enemy weapons and other goodies, fo...
- Star Trek Online Review (PlayStation 4)
- Almost MMO I’ve played on console was easy to get into and play and while not every MMO belongs on a console, this one most certainly does.