Paladins, Smite, and Realm Royale Receive PS4 Crossplay
Hi-Rez Studios announced today that Playstation 4 crossplay compatibility will be implemented into SMITE, Paladins, and Realm Royale‘s next major updates. This will include single-player queues and cross-platform parties for each title. Paladins revealed this today as part of its September update. This makes Paladins the first and only online hero shooter to appear on five major platforms, with crossplay between them all. SMITE will launch PS4 crossplay next week with the Underworld: Oddysey update and Realm Royale will see this in Early October.
“Gaming is really about one thing: Community,” said Alex Cantatore, Brand Director of Live Games for Hi-Rez Studios. “Cross-play is so powerful, and so core to what Hi-Rez does, because it lets our communities come together — regardless of where they choose to play. If you’re a SMITE, Paladins, or Realm Royale player it shouldn’t matter what platform you own. All that matters is that you’re a part of our crazy, wonderful communities.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warbot.io Launches Globally
- Wondersquad Inc. has announced the global launch of Warbot.io.
- Nexon America Unveils New Mabinogi Content Featuring Legend of Merlin
- Nexon America today released an extensive new content update for popular title Mabinogi, including a new character with unique and powerful sk...
- Shadowverse Announces Soft-Launch Plans
- On its Facebook page, the Shadowverse team has announced its plans for a soft-launch.