Paladins, Smite, and Realm Royale Receive PS4 Crossplay
Hi-Rez Studios announced today that Playstation 4 crossplay compatibility will be implemented into SMITE, Paladins, and Realm Royale‘s next major updates. This will include single-player queues and cross-platform parties for each title. Paladins revealed this today as part of its September update. This makes Paladins the first and only online hero shooter to appear on five major platforms, with crossplay between them all. SMITE will launch PS4 crossplay next week with the Underworld: Oddysey update and Realm Royale will see this in Early October.
“Gaming is really about one thing: Community,” said Alex Cantatore, Brand Director of Live Games for Hi-Rez Studios. “Cross-play is so powerful, and so core to what Hi-Rez does, because it lets our communities come together — regardless of where they choose to play. If you’re a SMITE, Paladins, or Realm Royale player it shouldn’t matter what platform you own. All that matters is that you’re a part of our crazy, wonderful communities.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- DawnBreak - Origin Lets You Enjoy the DawnBreak World While Offline
- Auer Media & Entertainment offers a new way to enjoy the DawnBreak universe, with DawnBreak - Origin.
- Lineage 2: Revolution Teases Batman Event and Orc Race for 'Dawn of Destruction' Update
- During Netmarble's inaugural "Revolution Player Summit", the Orc Race for Lineage II: Revolution was showcased.
- Raid Master Launches on Google Play
- Bluehole has announced that it has launched its new turn-based mobile RPG, Raid Master, on Android (Google Play).