Outward Dev Diaries #1 and #2
Deep Silver released a pair of Dev Diaries for Outward today, the first being focused on Adventuring. The second featured below is concerning Wanderlust, and shows off the beauty of this land and the challenges that go into traveling. No journey worth making is ever easy, and Outward exemplifies that. They show off just how critical your map reading skills, and backpack will be to this adventure.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Nest - “Memoirs of a Beggar” update now available
- On February 14th, 2013, Nexon America released a new update for Dragon Nest called “Memoirs of a Beggar”.
- The Basics of Dark Knight
- Dark Knight is a free-to-play browser MMO ARPG (action role-playing game).
- Guardians of Divinity and Siegelord April Updates Revealed
- 37Games has just announced updates for its Myth-inspired APRG Guardians of Divinity and SLG Siegelord in mid-April.