Details for Upcoming Arctic Combat Patch Revealed
Webzen has announced a new game mode, a new map, two new weapons, and a new skill for a patch set to be released on December 27 for Arctic Combat.
Explosion is the new game mode, which combines Search and Destroy with Team Deathmatch. Both teams need to focus on offense and defense alike to plant a bomb on the opposition’s bomb site. Defeated players can respawn to focus on assault or defense, as needed.
The new map is called Repair Yard, located in the mountains somewhere in Canada. Various strong points are available for capture, to use strategically against your opponents.
The ACR assault rifle and the Kriss SV sub-machine gun are the two new additions to the Arctic Combat lineup. Additional customization options such as the Multicam weapon paint and the Micro T1 Scope will also be made available. Players can also access a new skill called Quick Reload, which passively allows faster magazine loading.
Webzen also publishes Archlord and Continent of the Ninth.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes & Generals: New "Oster" Massive Update Available
- Reto-Moto has just released a new update for their F2P WW2 shooter: Heroes & Generals with update called "Oster", which includes...
- Armored Warfare's 'Warlords of the Wasteland' Available Now
- The second season of Armored Warfare has already begun on PC, which is known as Arabian Nights.
- Conquer Online Previews Lee-Long Skills
- Conquer Online has released a set of skill demo videos to give players an insight into upcoming skills for Lee-Long.