Riot Games Suffers Security Breach
Earlier today Riot Games, publishers of the world’s largest MOBA, League of Legends, heads announced a breach of account information across their North American servers including approximately 120,000 transaction records that occurred between the game’s launch and July 2011. Appropriate measures are being made to prevent future incidents and a mandatory password update is being sent out within the next 24 hours to prevent further damage.
Full information can be found on the official post here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- CJ Internet Announces Sin Streets
- CJ Internet (CJ E&M), has announced the opening of its first North American office, located in Los Angeles, California.
- Joycity Announces 2018 Lineup
- During a press event held at Joycity headquarters in Seoul, South Korea, the company revealed three games in development for a 2018 release.
- Fiesta Online Introduces New Rides for the Holidays
- Outspark has surprised Fiesta Online players today with an upgrade to the game's mount system - the first multi-player mount.