Riot Games Suffers Security Breach
Earlier today Riot Games, publishers of the world’s largest MOBA, League of Legends, heads announced a breach of account information across their North American servers including approximately 120,000 transaction records that occurred between the game’s launch and July 2011. Appropriate measures are being made to prevent future incidents and a mandatory password update is being sent out within the next 24 hours to prevent further damage.
Full information can be found on the official post here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Escape from Tarkov Last Updates
- Escape from Tarkov has released a major update for their exciting survival/FPS title which has over 70 new items in it!
- Kings and Legends Unleashes New Cards With All-new Abilities
- Kings and Legends, the unique card-based, free2play browser title, announced today a further card expansion for its exciting new update, “Da...
- Top 10 Best Fantasy MMORPGs / MMOs
- We've looked through our reviews, user ratings, and other data to compile this top ten list!