Online Beat ’em Up Closers Announces Launch Date
En Masse announced today that Closers, their fast-paced online RPG with a beat ’em up side scroller style launches soon. February 6th, it will arrive on Steam and the En Masse digital store. Focusing on a group of psychic high school students in Neo-Seoul, Closers combines the frenetic action of old-school 2D beat ‘em ups with the engaging combo mechanics of fighting games, and the vivid art style and drama of a modern-day episodic anime. The first in-game raid will also launch then, open to all players, and feature challenging scenarios with unique encounters and worthwhile loot, only to be earned by the most dedicated. The Dimensional Ops Center is an area where players can earn this powerful gear in the the first raid, “Tiamat”. It’s almost time to battle the Queen of Nightmares.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge "Crucible of the Gods" Massive Update Coming August 11
- This massive update includes bug fixes, new content and feature enhancements as well as the ability to unlock the divine form.
- Alteil Horizons Reaches 50% of Goal, Announces Stretch Goals
- Today a news post discusses the first of these, namely an auction house for trading cards between players and Coliseum Rules - a game mode for...
- Trion Opens Alpha Signups for Atlas Reactor and Devilian
- Atlas Reactor, an all-new turn-based tactics game from developer and publisher Trion Worlds, is now open for alpha signups