Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Tau Beta Launches Tomorrow
Battlefleet Gothic: Armada, Tindalos Interactive’s RTS videogame adaptation of Games Workshop’s classic tabletop game, unveils the upcoming Tau Empire fleet with exclusive images! The Tau Empire fleet will be available end of September, and will be playable in Battlefleet Gothic’s multiplayer modes. In the meantime, all Battlefleet Gothic: Armada owners are invited to join the Tau Beta that starts tomorrow – September 8.
As announced several months ago, the Tau Empire faction will be free to all Early Adopters of the game on Steam. The Early Adopter offer applies to all Steam pre-purchase owners, as well as those who bought the game on Steam during the first two months following the game’s release (before June 21, 2016). Players who purchased Battlefleet Gothic: Armada after June 21 will be able to purchase the Tau Empire as DLC later this September.
The alien Tau Empire has rapidly expanded across the galaxy, aided by highly advanced technology and a total dedication to the Greater Good philosophy. Their fleets excel at long range, with powerful weapons dealing massive amounts of damage from afar. Skilled Tau admirals can eliminate the bulk of an enemy fleet before they can even get within boarding distance. The Tau have access to a wide array of upgrades and traits to improve their Torpedoes and Ordnances even further.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grand Chase Launches Biggest Update Ever: Season 5
- KOG Games launches the largest-yet update for Grand Chase, marking the start of Season 5.
- The Maestros World and History
- The Maestros action RTS has a fun and rich history. We wanted our world to reflect the strategic efforts of battle.
- Splash Damage’s Upcoming FPS Dirty Bomb Now Exclusively on Steam
- Nexon America has announced a partnership with Valve to bring its PC first-person shooter Dirty Bomb exclusively to the Steam platform.