Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Tau Beta Launches Tomorrow
Battlefleet Gothic: Armada, Tindalos Interactive’s RTS videogame adaptation of Games Workshop’s classic tabletop game, unveils the upcoming Tau Empire fleet with exclusive images! The Tau Empire fleet will be available end of September, and will be playable in Battlefleet Gothic’s multiplayer modes. In the meantime, all Battlefleet Gothic: Armada owners are invited to join the Tau Beta that starts tomorrow – September 8.
As announced several months ago, the Tau Empire faction will be free to all Early Adopters of the game on Steam. The Early Adopter offer applies to all Steam pre-purchase owners, as well as those who bought the game on Steam during the first two months following the game’s release (before June 21, 2016). Players who purchased Battlefleet Gothic: Armada after June 21 will be able to purchase the Tau Empire as DLC later this September.
The alien Tau Empire has rapidly expanded across the galaxy, aided by highly advanced technology and a total dedication to the Greater Good philosophy. Their fleets excel at long range, with powerful weapons dealing massive amounts of damage from afar. Skilled Tau admirals can eliminate the bulk of an enemy fleet before they can even get within boarding distance. The Tau have access to a wide array of upgrades and traits to improve their Torpedoes and Ordnances even further.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hex: Card Clash Launches on PS4
- Hex Entertainment brings the PC title, HEX: Shards of Fate to consoles in HEX: Card Clash, now on PS4!
- Breach Pre-Order Pack Details Announced / Alpha Weekend Hours Extended
- QC Games revealed today that the pre-order packs for their upcoming dungeon brawler, Breach can be purchased today.
- League of Legends Announces Illaoi as Next Champion
- Channeling the power of her god Nagakabouros, she wreaks havoc with a flurry of tentacles and soul crushing might.