Battlefleet Gothic: Armada
Battlefleet Gothic: Armada is an RTS title by Tindalos Interactive. Players takes command of one of these battlefleets composed of the most powerful spaceships from the Imperial, Chaos, Eldar and Ork forces, in a no-quarter given struggle for the control of the Gothic sector of space.
Manage your fleet: The game offers deep management of every ship composing the player’s fleet, both during and between battles.
Customization: From the fastest frigates to the gigantic, miles-long battleships, players can customize all aspects of their ships.
Level up: From battle to battle, the admirals and crew of surviving ships will gain experience and promotions, improving the battle-readiness of the ships for future, bigger and more dangerous battles.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Apr 21, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Tindalos Interactive
- Publisher: Focus Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
- CPU: AMD FX-8350 X8 (4,0 GHz)/Intel Core i7-3770 (3,9 GHz)
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: 2 GB, DirectX 11, AMD Radeon R9 270X/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
- HDD: 10 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Super Adventure Box Returns
- Arenanet has announced that Guild Wars 2’s Super Adventure Box, a fan-favorite April Fool’s event has returned!
- The Invasion Begins – Aliens Take Over the World of Arctic Combat
- Webzen, Inc., a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games, unleashes a heart-stopping new Alien Defense Mode for the modern military...
- Trion Announces PAX West Lineup
- Trion is bringing four of its titles - Atlas Reactor, Trove, RIFT, and ArcheAge to the PAX West show floor