Battlefleet Gothic: Armada
Battlefleet Gothic: Armada is an RTS title by Tindalos Interactive. Players takes command of one of these battlefleets composed of the most powerful spaceships from the Imperial, Chaos, Eldar and Ork forces, in a no-quarter given struggle for the control of the Gothic sector of space.
Manage your fleet: The game offers deep management of every ship composing the player’s fleet, both during and between battles.
Customization: From the fastest frigates to the gigantic, miles-long battleships, players can customize all aspects of their ships.
Level up: From battle to battle, the admirals and crew of surviving ships will gain experience and promotions, improving the battle-readiness of the ships for future, bigger and more dangerous battles.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Apr 21, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Tindalos Interactive
- Publisher: Focus Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
- CPU: AMD FX-8350 X8 (4,0 GHz)/Intel Core i7-3770 (3,9 GHz)
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: 2 GB, DirectX 11, AMD Radeon R9 270X/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
- HDD: 10 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Forces of Chaos Descend in Game Insight's Battle Towers for iOS
- Game Insight announces the release of Battle Towers, a two faction tower defense game with cross-platform PvP, for iOS
- Path of Exile reveals the Shadow
- Path of Exile has revealed its sixth character class, the Shadow.