Neverwinter: The Heart of Fire is Now Available on Playstation 4 and Xbox One
Acquisitions Incorporated is coming to Playstation 4 and Xbox One today! The latest Neverwinter adventure, “The Heart of Fire” has hit on console, penned by Jerry Holkins and Mike Krahulik of Penny Arcade. Acquisitions Incorporated characters Omin Dran, Jim Darkmagic and Walnut Dankgrass (voiced by Holkins, Krahulik, and Amy Falcone, respectively) are here for an all-new adventure. It’s time for adventurers to join their group, starting as a green intern, to becoming a full-fledged member of the company. The Heart of Fire content becomes available at level 15, with a variety of missions throughout your leveling experience. The signature brand of humor of Acquisitions Inc. will also be a prime feature of this adventure.
Omin and Jim assign dangerous tasks (for minimal pay, of course) including infiltrating a Beholder convention in a tank disguise, fulfilling the wishes of a mountain-sized giant from the deck of the company airship, and thwarting a heist at the Manycoins Bank in an all-new endgame skirmish.
Features of The Heart of Fire:
- The Heart of Fire Storyline – The minds behind the popular Penny Arcade games and gaming culture webcomic lend their wit to the latest Acquisitions Incorporated storyline. Become a member of the infamous company of adventurers and engage in questionable activities alongside Omin Dran (Jerry Holkins), Jim Darkmagic (Mike Krahulik) and Walnut Dankgrass (Amy Falcone).
- New Campaign: Acquisitions, Incorporated – It’s not all dressing up as 11-eyed monsters and coasting through the brisk skies on the company airship. The newest campaign levels up with the player and puts an emphasis on acquiring items including new boons and access to the new endgame Skirmish.
- New Skirmish: Manycoins Bank Heist – Beyond the internship stage of their tenure with Acquisitions Incorporated, players will be given the opportunity – nay, the duty – to defend the Manycoins Bank vault from Zhentarim intruders seeking riches of the realm. Surely, there is good pay in protecting the Protector’s payload.
- Professions Overhaul – The Seven Suns Coster Market acknowledges certain adventurers’ acuity to the economic arts – and now beginning at level 20, players may now own a workshop, hire artisans to gather resources and craft items in the reworked, more personalized Professions system.
- Salvage and Dungeon End Chest Changes – Astral Diamonds given as rewards has changed! Earn the coveted currency directly through dungeon delves as well as completing content. Dungeon Chest Keys will no longer be required to open chests and have been converted into tokens for free end-of-dungeon rerolling. This may also be done with Astral Diamonds. Finally, the Salvage feature has been phased out with this update.
- Class Balance Updates – In a continued effort to ensure the game is fun for everyone and each class is viable, a wide variety of changes have been made to class powers and general balance. Check the official Neverwinter blog for patch notes and more details.
- Loot Experience Improvements – Much of the loot gathered throughout the Forgotten Realms is now automatically added to a player’s inventory when they are in close proximity. Need/Greed rolls still pop up as needed. Fewer treasure (vendor loot) items drop and other less-desired loot no longer drops.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon's Wrath - UI Preview
- Scheduled to launch this June on the Game321.com games portal, Dragon’s Wrath is a horizontal, combat-based MMORPG that casts players as dar...
- Firefall Returns To PAX Prime With Massive Update And Founders Packs
- Red 5 Studios announced today that it’s returning to PAX Prime on August 31st with its upcoming open world PC shooter, Firefall. In addition...
- Star Trek Online: Delta Rising Update Revealed
- A new conflict has emerged in the Delta Quadrant, calling for the intervention of the united factions in Star Trek Online. The announcement tr...