Metal Assault – Refresher: It’s back, better than ever???
Metal Assault – Refresher: It’s back, but is it better than ever???
BakermanBrad takes a crack at the recently resurrected 2D side-scroller shoot’em up known as Metal Assault!
Shutdown by Aeria Games in 2012, Warpportal is thrilled to bring back GNISoft’s fantastically fun game Metal Assault! Reviving this 2D side-scroller brings back Carl, Ai, Marie and Burton! Fan Favorites like Co-Op vs. Zombies, Zombie Infection and Death Match return along with Player vs. Player, Mission Mode, and Cooperative challenges! Players can create companies and work together to complete objectives, or go solo for the glory!
Metal Assault arrives back in North American and English speaking territories! It will be available on the Steam platform and through Warpportal download. Warpportal is really excited to get involved with the Metal Assault community that has been hungering for the resurgence of this title for years!
The only thing is, for now the game is infested with bugs… hopefully Warpportal can turn the relaunch into something more like what Neople did with DFO!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SQUARE ENIX Announces NieR: Automata Collaboration in FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS
- The free-to-play action RPG Final Fantasy Brave Exvius is about to have a new set of Nier: Automata characters come join the fray.
- Albion Online: Now Greenlit Through Steam
- Berlin-based studio Sandbox Interactive will be publishing their sandbox MMO Albion Online on Steam. A campaign to have the game Greenlit on V...
- Global Tournament & First PvE Content Coming To HEX: Shards of Fate
- HEX Entertainment and Gameforge recently updated with the first single-player PvE content for Hex: Shards of Fate.