Year 0 to Launch on Facebook and Legendary Portal
Indie Games Developer Legendary Games will release their much anticipated massively multi-player online strategy game Year 0 into Open Beta on March 3rd on Facebook as well as their own portal.
Year 0 is a multi player strategy game that uses the latest HTML5 technology to allow use on any internet browser equipped device, be it PC or Kindle.
Jemma Smedley, Community Manager, said: “We have had over 1000 people test the game so far and they really love the tone it is taking. It is the first year after the apocalypse a long, ruinous war has ended but the fight for survival has just begun. In-game opponents are real people who are looking for the exact same things as you – resources and territories! You’ll need to manage those resources, plan out a strategy and recruit friends to be able to survive.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Underdark Coming in 2015
- Perfect World announced their newest module release for Neverwinter – tentatively titled Neverwinter: Underdark.
- Dynasty Warriors Online Closed Beta Begins October 14
- Dynasty Warriors Online closed beta begins October 14, 2010. Aeria Games will be published this epic 3D fantasy action MMORPG which was develo...
- Blood Bowl 2: Beta launched
- Players who have pre-ordered the game on Steam may already start playing and test their strategies in multiplayer.