Year 0 to Launch on Facebook and Legendary Portal
Indie Games Developer Legendary Games will release their much anticipated massively multi-player online strategy game Year 0 into Open Beta on March 3rd on Facebook as well as their own portal.
Year 0 is a multi player strategy game that uses the latest HTML5 technology to allow use on any internet browser equipped device, be it PC or Kindle.
Jemma Smedley, Community Manager, said: “We have had over 1000 people test the game so far and they really love the tone it is taking. It is the first year after the apocalypse a long, ruinous war has ended but the fight for survival has just begun. In-game opponents are real people who are looking for the exact same things as you – resources and territories! You’ll need to manage those resources, plan out a strategy and recruit friends to be able to survive.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Insidia: Online PvP Post-Apocalyptic Strategy Battles Await
- Independent developer Bad Seed today announced that their multiplayer post-apocalyptic turn-based game Insidia will launch Open Beta on Steam.
- TERA's Console Edition Announces 'TERA Unmasked' Update
- TERA on Playstation 4 and Xbox One is about to receive a massive update, with 'TERA Unmasked'.
- Tribal Wars 2 Early Access Impressions
- Tribal Wars 2 is the latest title carrying a medieval setting, and I was one of the lucky few to get into the closed beta for this online stra...