Year 0 to Launch on Facebook and Legendary Portal
Indie Games Developer Legendary Games will release their much anticipated massively multi-player online strategy game Year 0 into Open Beta on March 3rd on Facebook as well as their own portal.
Year 0 is a multi player strategy game that uses the latest HTML5 technology to allow use on any internet browser equipped device, be it PC or Kindle.
Jemma Smedley, Community Manager, said: “We have had over 1000 people test the game so far and they really love the tone it is taking. It is the first year after the apocalypse a long, ruinous war has ended but the fight for survival has just begun. In-game opponents are real people who are looking for the exact same things as you – resources and territories! You’ll need to manage those resources, plan out a strategy and recruit friends to be able to survive.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Master X Master Announces First Alpha Playtest
- Today, NCSoft has announced its first playtest for its MOBA Master X Master (MXM).
- Ghostbusters World Launches Worldwide on Android and iOS
- Ghostbusters World lets players fulfill their childhood dreams of joining up with the Ghostbusters team, and is live on mobile.
- Brave Frontier Welcomes Fairy Tail Heroes Back in New Event
- gumi is proud to announce that the popular characters from the anime Fairy Tail are returning to Brave Frontier.