Year 0 to Launch on Facebook and Legendary Portal
Indie Games Developer Legendary Games will release their much anticipated massively multi-player online strategy game Year 0 into Open Beta on March 3rd on Facebook as well as their own portal.
Year 0 is a multi player strategy game that uses the latest HTML5 technology to allow use on any internet browser equipped device, be it PC or Kindle.
Jemma Smedley, Community Manager, said: “We have had over 1000 people test the game so far and they really love the tone it is taking. It is the first year after the apocalypse a long, ruinous war has ended but the fight for survival has just begun. In-game opponents are real people who are looking for the exact same things as you – resources and territories! You’ll need to manage those resources, plan out a strategy and recruit friends to be able to survive.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Gold – An Early Look
- MMOHuts's ApocaRUFF offers impressions of the alpha of Black Gold Online, a steampunk-themed MMO from Snail Games.
- Heva Clonia Online's Open Beta Test Begins Today!
- OGPlanet is extremely excited to announce that their new, Free-to-Play MMORPG, Heva Clonia Online, begins its Open Beta Test Today.
- Illyriad's Dark Harvest Tournament Begins
- Illyriad has begun its 6th server-wide tournament today.