MU Ignition Launch Trailer
Webzen announces the launch of its browser based MMORPG, MU Ignition, today!
We are also giving away special packs to help players get started in their journey. Additional events are also ongoing, as detailed below.
From now until the scheduled maintenance on 6 February, 2018 (UTC), the top-3 players with the most combat power on each server will get rewards. Plus, the best player overall will receive additional prizes.
Every week, the MU Ignition team will randomly select 100 lucky players who have accessed the game every day during the previous week and send them rewards, including Black Copper x2, Basic Mount Feed x10, Magic Crystal I x10, Jewel of Bless x10, Jewel of Life x5 and Resurrection Stone x5.
Furthermore, MU Ignition, MU Online and MU Legend will be offering cross-promotion goodies. Those who level up their characters to meet the requirements in MU Ignition and either MU Online or MU Legend will get special rewards for both games. Full details are now available on the website: http://muignition.webzen.com/
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Second Revamp Phase Hits Elsword
- Kill3rCombo has launched Phase Two of Elsword Awakened, a revamp project for the MMO.
- PUBG Mobile Lite Launches in Multiple Regions
- PUBG Mobile released a new version of the game in several regions, focused on mobile devices with less than 2GB RAM.
- MU Online Kicks Off Summer Events for June
- Mu Online has announced two special events to start the summer: Evomon Evolves and Castle Siege.