MTG Arena Topdeck Tutor #6 – Siskel and Ebert Red Deck Wins (Skewer The Critics)
MTG Arena has been consuming Jason’s life on the side, and he’s back to show off his progress with another Topdeck Tutor! In this episode, you’ll learn how to play a very beginner friendly Red Deck Wins. RDW, as it’s known for short, is a term used to label very cheap but powerful red decks that often win before the opponent really gets to start implementing their gameplan.
1 Fanatical Firebrand (RIX) 101
19 Mountain (RIX) 195
4 Spear Spewer (RNA) 117
4 Ghitu Lavarunner (DAR) 127
4 Electrostatic Field (GRN) 97
4 Shock (M19) 156
4 Wizard’s Lightning (DAR) 152
4 Lightning Strike (XLN) 149
4 Risk Factor (GRN) 113
4 Light Up the Stage (RNA) 107
4 Skewer the Critics (RNA) 115
4 Viashino Pyromancer (M19) 166
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Top 5 Most PvP Intensive Free MMORPGs
- It seems like a lot of new games today have either very limited or no Player versus player (PvP) options, which can be quite frustrating.
- New City of Steam: Arkadia Server Launching on March 3rd
- Mechanist Games announces the launch of a new server for City of Steam: Arkadia, plus its availability on Steam.
- Combat Arms: Line of Sight Gets Second Closed Beta
- Combat Arms: Line of Sight, will receive a second Closed Beta at the end of May.