MTG Arena Topdeck Tutor #6 – Siskel and Ebert Red Deck Wins (Skewer The Critics)
MTG Arena has been consuming Jason’s life on the side, and he’s back to show off his progress with another Topdeck Tutor! In this episode, you’ll learn how to play a very beginner friendly Red Deck Wins. RDW, as it’s known for short, is a term used to label very cheap but powerful red decks that often win before the opponent really gets to start implementing their gameplan.
1 Fanatical Firebrand (RIX) 101
19 Mountain (RIX) 195
4 Spear Spewer (RNA) 117
4 Ghitu Lavarunner (DAR) 127
4 Electrostatic Field (GRN) 97
4 Shock (M19) 156
4 Wizard’s Lightning (DAR) 152
4 Lightning Strike (XLN) 149
4 Risk Factor (GRN) 113
4 Light Up the Stage (RNA) 107
4 Skewer the Critics (RNA) 115
4 Viashino Pyromancer (M19) 166
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks Blitz Mobile Review
- From the start, Blitz plays a lot like its PC brother. The gameplay hasn’t changed much from its PC version. Honestly any PC player will fin...
- Villagers & Heroes Announce New Expansion: Wellspring
- Mad Otter Games' fully cross-platform MMORPG, Villagers & Heroes has announced an expansion, coming on May 2018.
- Pandora Saga, Shin Megami Tensei Imagine, and Battlespace to Close
- February 28th will mark the end of online PC publication by Marvelous USA. This means the closure of Pandora Saga: Age of Discord, Shin Megami...