Magic: the Gathering Arena
Magic: the Gathering Arena (MTG Arena) is a free-to-play fantasy strategy game developed by Wizards of the Coast. MTG Arena translates the rich world of Magic into a modern gaming experience, pairing it with exquisite visuals and easy access on your PC.
The Magic franchise already boasts some of the most strategic gameplay in the TCG scene, and those strategic elements aren’t about to be lost just because the game is coming to mobile. Upon release, MTG Arena is going to feature the full card sets in Standard with the intention of adding around 1,000 new cards each year! With every new release the strategic possibilities of your deck will expand to allow deeper gameplay and more experiences. The new Game Rules Engine created specifically for MTG Arena can handle any possible card that can be dreamed up, unshackling the possibilities for industry-leading designers to create cards around new mechanics and wildly fun concepts. This means gameplay will not just stagnate and has the possibility to evolve in a number of different ways.
Bringing the Magic franchise to PC also has the chance to make it even more exciting to watch and easier to understand. With epic visuals illustrating how your cards battle and awesome sounds depicting attacks the game will be easier than ever to follow while providing more ways to interact with the evolving content of the game. Streaming is intended to be a large part of the game and help tie the Magic community together, so the more exciting it is to watch the better for everyone!
With all the depth, rules, and choices fans love, plus the striking and easy-to-understand visuals, MTG Arena promises to deliver an exciting new addition to the Magic franchise. Enjoy the classic game you’ve grown to love, stream your matches, and help MTG Arena realize its potential as a competitive powerhouse!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 27, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Wizards of the Coast
- Publisher: Wizards of the Coast
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core2 Quad Q9300 @ 2.50GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 560
- Description: Magic: the Gathering Arena (MTG Arena) is a free-to-play fantasy strategy game developed by Wizards of the Coast. MTG Arena translates the rich world of Magic into a modern gaming experience, pairing it with exquisite visuals and easy access on your PC.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gamescom 2019: Everything You Might Have Missed
- Gamescom 2019 started this Monday, August 19, and the first day alone hit us hard with announcements and trailers for over 50 games!
- Dragon Saga Introduces More In Legendary Update
- Gravity Interactive has announced the start of a series of updates for Dragon Saga - nicknamed the Legendary Update.
- Galaxy on Fire - Alliances to be Released on Android in October 2014
- The popular mobile sci-fi MMO Galaxy on Fire™ - Alliances by Deep Silver FISHLABS will soon be globally available on Google Play.