Elsword Expands Service to Latin America
After years of waiting, players in Latin America will finally have their own service for the hit free to play action MMORPG, Elsword. Kill3rCombo, publisher of internationally acclaimed online games, announced that they officially expanded their service for Elsword to Latin America on June 19. Developed by the renowned Korean studio KOG, Elsword offers players a chance to star in their own manga while engaging in the fast-paced gameplay of an online action RPG. Building off their success bringing Elswordto players in North America, Kill3rCombo is committed to bringing the same level of dedication and service to gamers throughout Latin America.
Elsword provides players with both a massive PvE world to explore and a thrilling skill-based PvP mode, where players can test their skills against other Elsword experts. Both modes allow players to dive right into the action and start pulling off amazing combos with ease. Meanwhile, its rich MMO qualities and deep PvP strategies deliver countless hours of enjoyment.
“We are thrilled to expand Elsword into Latin America. Truly, after years of refinement, Elsword is the best it’s ever been” said Eugene Kim, CEO of Kill3rCombo. “Kill3rcombo was founded in 2010 to bring KOG’s award-winning games to the West. Having built the company through two years of publishing Elsword in North America, we look forward to sharing our passion for Elsword so gamers in Latin America will have great fun playing it.”
Elsword will be serviced by Kill3rCombo throughout Spanish speaking Latin America.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eternal Crusade Developer Interview November 2016
- Eternal Crusade's Senior Producer talks about the current state of the game in this exclusive interview.
- War of Conquest fulfills 1/3 of Kickstarter Goal in 24 hours
- Yesterday at noon, IronZog, developer of War of Conquest started a Kickstarter to raise 7000 dollars to finish the development of the game.
- Warframe to Set Guinness World Record Title
- In honor of the Movember Foundation’s annual Movember campaign, Digital Extremes, creator of the AAA Free-to-Play title, Warframe® is calli...