Elsword Expands Service to Latin America
After years of waiting, players in Latin America will finally have their own service for the hit free to play action MMORPG, Elsword. Kill3rCombo, publisher of internationally acclaimed online games, announced that they officially expanded their service for Elsword to Latin America on June 19. Developed by the renowned Korean studio KOG, Elsword offers players a chance to star in their own manga while engaging in the fast-paced gameplay of an online action RPG. Building off their success bringing Elswordto players in North America, Kill3rCombo is committed to bringing the same level of dedication and service to gamers throughout Latin America.
Elsword provides players with both a massive PvE world to explore and a thrilling skill-based PvP mode, where players can test their skills against other Elsword experts. Both modes allow players to dive right into the action and start pulling off amazing combos with ease. Meanwhile, its rich MMO qualities and deep PvP strategies deliver countless hours of enjoyment.
“We are thrilled to expand Elsword into Latin America. Truly, after years of refinement, Elsword is the best it’s ever been” said Eugene Kim, CEO of Kill3rCombo. “Kill3rcombo was founded in 2010 to bring KOG’s award-winning games to the West. Having built the company through two years of publishing Elsword in North America, we look forward to sharing our passion for Elsword so gamers in Latin America will have great fun playing it.”
Elsword will be serviced by Kill3rCombo throughout Spanish speaking Latin America.
Articles You May Enjoy
- King of Kings III Hosts "Goodbye Tournament"
- The developer of Kings of Kings III decided to close the servers on the 31st of March 2015. But before they sing the blues, they will do a las...
- Wargaming Reveals First Details about Grand Finals 2015
- Wargaming is excited to announce that the Wargaming.net League 2015 Grand Finals will be taking place on April 25–26 at EXPO XXI in Warsaw, ...
- EverQuest Next Landmark Alpha Preview: Your First Isn’t Always Best
- MMOHut's MissyS takes a look at EverQuest Next Landmark's early alpha a week after the NDA drops.