MapleStory M Launches ‘The Legends Return’ Update
MapleStory M released an update that’s for to iOS and Android – The Legends Return. This update lets players select one of eight Maple World Legends for a new PVP dungeon. The PVP Dungeon has two modes: Ranked and Free Modes. Ranked Mode pits players head-to-head in 3-on-3 battles, and the tier is decided by seasonal ranking. Rewards are handed out automatically depending on achieved rank and the result of their wins and losses. Free Mode lets players choose how they will battle with up to five other players, and allows for highly customizable, even unbalanced teams, presenting an added challenge. The dungeon’s diverse roster of Legends includes Ryude, Athena Pierce, Manji, Mike, Dark Lord, Grendel the Really Old, Mu Gong, and Moonbeam. This update also adds 4 mini-games to the Mini Game Station. Based on player needs, improvements were also made to the Gold Leaf Shop, character rebalances, and general UI/UX are also added.
Also Included in this update:
Kemdi’s Dice Game – From April 24 to May 9, a one-of-a-kind board game experience will be available where players can earn dice through hunting. Players can then roll the special dice to advance their pieces on the board and earn rewards. Those who complete the quest will then unlock the mysterious Kemdi’s Gift Box.
Spring Wonder Wheel Event – Starting May 9, the Spring Wonder Wheel Event allows players the chance to win Emblem Potential Scrolls, Lucky Day Scroll, Unique Rank Up Stones, Royal Coupons, and other rare items. Maplers can earn chances to spin the wheel by finding special tickets hidden throughout the game.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total War Attila: New Total War Chronicles Coming Soon
- Today Creative Assembly announced Total War Chronicles; a free web-based application on Totalwar.com that will allow players to view, create a...
- Dating in MMORPGs
- Dating in MMORPGs. A look at MMOs and MMORPGs with in game dating and marriage mechanics.
- Flyff's Latest Expansion 'Turning Point' Arrives This Month
- Webzen unveiled today that Flyff: Fly for Fun will be receiving a new expansion for European/American servers in March.